Part-48💚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆

-

(The other day when Taeha & Taehyung with Jin were leaving for USA. Jungkook Yoonmin, Hopekai went to the airport to bid them goodbye)

Jimin : "I'm gonna miss you a lot. How am I ganna live at my home. I got used to you, Jin hyung & Jungmee."

Tae: "Aww my Chim I'm also going to miss you so much. You can come to me anytime. And I want you to get back with Yoongi hyung soon.

Taehyung said & hugged Jimin)

Jin: "Thank you Jimin, my baby for letting us stay at your home & helping us. I wanna adopt you. (Jin hugged Jimin-both chuckled)

(Yoongi mouthed a No you can not to Jin who rolled his eyes)

Jin: "Don't you wanne talk to them?!" (Jin asked to Jungkook)

Jk: "Huh? Oh yeah."

(The hyungs gave Taekook sometime to talk, Jungkook took Jungmee in his arms & peck her cheeks hands, forehead)

Jk: "I'm gonna miss my princess so much, Princess gonna miss Dada too? Hun Baby call me Dada, say Dada (Jungkook was on the verge of crying)

(Jungmee cupped Jungkook's checks & peck his nose) "Da--"

(And tears started falling from Jungkook's eyes. He's going to miss every little moment he spent with his daughter.)

Tae: "If you'll cry, she's also going to cry just like his dada, y 'know."

(Jungkook wiped this tears & gave Jungmee to Taehyung, He didn't want to let go of his daughter but he had to

(Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead & Jungmee's cheek-> mumbling I love you)

Jk: "Take care, Tae & I love you."

Jin: "Ok we've to leave now, See you guys soon.

Jin: "Soon I'll call you'll to give invitation for Tae's engagement.

Tae: "Hyung, what?!"

(Jungkook was also jungshooked )

Jimin: "Hyung, really?!"

J-hope: "REALLY?!"

Jin: "Why are ye'll so shocked?) Tae need a partner & Jungmee need a father so yeah."

Tae: "Hyung--"

JK: "Hyung, her dad is here." (Jungkook said pointing of himself)

Jin: "Yeah but Tae's husband isn't. And no one knows when you'll come. No one know if you two will get together."

Jin: "Anyway, I still have to talk about engagement with Joonie so don't think it's fixed but who knows. Ok guys, bye Take care

(Bidding goodbye, Jin with Taehyung & Jungmee left. Jungkook just stood their-replaying in his mind how his baby was looking at him with doe eyes Oh! He's gonna get his family soon! )

-