Part-40🤎 𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒛𝒆

-

[Author POV- In part 30, the thing that Namjoon asked Tae to do was to think if he will let Jungkook know.... that Jungmee is his and Tae's baby.
After Tae agreed on letting Jungkook know about Jungmee, he wasn't prepared to meet Jungkook so he asked a favor from Jimin in part 31 to let him stay at his house and take care of Jungmee when Tae will leave her at Jungkook's mansion. It was Jimin who gave them idea to leave Jungmee in a basket outside Jungkook's]

-AT JUNGKOOK'S-
Kaihope, yoonmin with Jungkook were sitting, playing with the baby girl.
Kai: "AWW~~I wanna nom nom her cute cheeks~" Kai cooed at Taeha's cuteness who was playing with Hoseok.
Jk: "Kai, don't u dare to hurt MY baby!!"

Kai: "Oh! I'm just saying~~ Taeha see your dad...."
"What are you to her Jungkook?!" Kai asked gaining everyone's attention towards him.
Jk: "Huh?!"
Kai: "I mean what will she call u??!!"
Jk: "Ummm uncle?! No!"
Kai: "what about dad?!"
Jk: "I'm not her dad though." Yet.
Yoongi: "But u take care of her like one!" Yoongi interrupted

Jimin: "NO one asked u!"
Yoongi: "I'm just stating facts. Baby chill!"
Jimin: "Don't call me that!!"
Yoongi: "then what about darling?! Or babes?!"
Jimin: "Fxuk u!!"
Yoongi: "Oh baby I'll....."🌚
Jimin: "MIN YOONGI!!" and Yoongi zipped his lips.

After few minutes,
Jk: "Jimin hyung, we've some thing important to do tomorrow so can u please take Care of Taeha for a whole day?!"

Jimin on call with Jin,
Jimin📞: "Hyung, they are going for some important shit tomorrow so I'll bring Jungmee to meet u. And please don't tell Tae. Let's surprise him! Ok hyung. Bye!"

Yoongi: "ohh! So Taeha's real name is Jungmee. I see. Beautiful name."
Jimin: "W...what?! Y r u in my room??! N what r u talking about"
Yoongi: "hinding the truth isn't good. You know baby. I know everything."
Jimin got nervous but he didn't show.
Jimin: "what nonsense r u talking about!!"

Yoongi: "Taeha or should I say Jungmee is Jungkook's and Taehyung's daughter. I knew this the day u accepted to take care of her. I heard u mumbling something to her. And I know that day u went to your room where Tae is staying. Isn't ig?! Well don't worry I'm not going to tell it to Jungkook. It's Tae who should tell him. Anyways, take Taeha with u to Tae. Both mother and daughter will be happy seeing each other. Bye baby. Take care."
Yoongi said and left pecking Jimin's lips.... who was stunned at what Yoongi said and ofcource also because of the kiss)

-