Part-66💙 𝑴𝒊𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈

-

(Jungkook groaned in annoyance, nonetheless he went to the living room with Taehyung)

Namjoon: "Hi Min Young! Sorry, I forget to send car for you. Guys meet Min Young, my secretary"

Min young: "It's ok. By the way I'm his secretary cum a good friend." (Min Young smile and bow to everyone!

(She sat down with them) Min young: "Oh Jungkookie! Hey boy! How are your! my Godl Just look at you! You've grown alot"

(Jungkook smile confusingly. He doesn't know who she is and what is she talking about)

Jk: "U-uh.. do I know you by any chance?!"

Min young: "Aish pabo! I'm Min Young! Your noona! I lived next to your house in Busan!!™

Min young: "Remember, you used te call me pretty noona. And you also said that when you will grow up you will marry mel Haha!

(Jungkook's eyes went wide like a saucer)

(Taehyung gave a "what the fxck" look)

Tae: "Gonna marry?! I see Whatever not like I care" (Yeah he definitely doesn't care. He was Just a little jealous)

Min young: "Taehyung hi! Gosh!! You're even prettier in real. Joon-I mean Namjoon told me about you. You're his little brother right?!"

Tae: "Yeah. Nice to meet you." (Ignoring his jealousy for a moment Taehyung greet her with his beautiful smile)

Jin: "Joon, I see." (Jin raised his eyebrow of Namjoon)

Namjoon: "Sh-she is an old friend So that's why she's k-kinda frank, y "know" (This was the first time in Namjin's life when Namjoon stuttered)

(And there was some one who was shocked of seeing Namjoon's secretary-Seojoon)

Namjoon: "Jin baby..."

Jin: "Yes NamjOOn?!" (Jin gave a fakeyl smile to his hubby)

Namjoon: "Min Young's going to stay here." (Namjoon announced)

Tae/Seojoon: "WHAT THE HELL?

(Every eyes went on Taehyung and Seojoon)

Tae: "Ah Seojoon! You step on my feet!™

Seojoon: "Oh sorry, Tae!" (They act. Actually no one stepped on anyone. It's Just Taehyung and Seojoon burst out at hearing the stay of Min young!)

Jin: "Will it be OK for you, Jungkook ie?!" (Jin asked with a teasing smile, emphasizing what Min young called him)

-

U-uh huh👀🌚