Part-73💜💚 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

And here's the very last chapter♡
Ignore the mistakes.
Do vote and comment<3

-

(Taehyung pull away from Seojoon and the lights went off Taehyung remove the mask and start searching for him

More fears fell from his eyes when he couldn't find him.

Soon a hand grab him and pull him into his
embrace--holding Taehyung so dearly.

Taehyung wrap his arms around his neck and pull him more to himself.

Both hold each other so tightly-- don't wanna loss the warmth. Wanna just melt in it.

Taehyung was in the embrace of the person who loves him and whom he loves.

In the holds of someone about whom Yoongi stated that he didn't faint.

In the arms of someone with whom Hoseok blessed a happy--healthy life, to him.

Jimin confessed that he's happy for Taehyung because Jimin knew-- Taehyung's gonna be his.

Taehyung was in someone's embrace who loves him, respects him and will take care of him, as Jin said.

Like Seojoon said he's gonna be his. Who deserve him, loves Taehyung more than himself-- Jungkook.

He was in Jungkook's warmth.

Taehyung sobbed at the overwhelming, breathtaking feeling.

Jungkook didn't know the plan, it was Jin who told him in short and Jungkook couldn't stop himself from pulling Taehyung to him. Both cried devastatingly-- in a good way.

Taehyung: "J-Jungkook..."

Jungkook: "Y-yes Tae... I am here, I love you so much"

Jungkook sniffle and kiss Techyung's head..

Taehyung: "I love you, Jungkook. I love you
Hold me s-se tight. Don't let m-me go."

Jungkook. "I won't let you go. Never Again."

(They pull away from the hug, still holding each other's hands. )

Jungkook "Am I late?"

Tachyung: "Luckily you aren't."

Jungkook, "Thank God!"

Both stare at each other-don't know what to say. Their eyes talk-someone has well said that eyes said much than lips can. But oh! Lips too can say a lot-- without needing a word to utter.

With no care of the surrounding- they connect their lips in a passionately luscious kiss.

I love you, I missed you, never leave me, hold me....

The words that didn't come out audible were communicating through the lips)

(They pull away breathing heavily--smile crept on their face.

Taehyung: "Jungkook... my Jungkook " Taehyung smile so as Jungkook and else the hyungs.

Jungkook "Yes. Yours, all yours" Jungkook peck Taehyung's forehead.

Jin: "Sorry to disturb but the rings are waiting to get in your fingers. Kiss as much as you want but after the ceremony, Guests are here. Y'know"

Jin smile in tears

Jin gave the ring to Jungkook Jungkook went on his knees, making Teehyung's heart ge boom boom)

Taehyung: "J-Jungkook..."

Jungkook: "Yes, you sensed it right. I'm gonna confess. I was so naïve to not do it before. So, Kim Taehyung...my love, my first love, my everything... I know our journey wasn't perfect, but trust me I'm going to try my best to change it into the most perfect one. You are the first person whom I love unconditionally. I am and I will do anything and everything for you. For our Jungmee.
I love you, wanna make you mine Wanna love you softly, excitedly, passionately, genuinely, fearlessly. Wanna love you forever. Give me the honour to Will you, Tae?"

(Taehyung nodded eagerly smiling.crying.)

Taehyung: "Yes yes, Yes Jungkook. Yes!"

Jungkook also smile in fears and did the pleasure by sliding the ring in Taehyung's Finger Taehyung also went on his knees and slid the ring in Jungkook's finger. Loud cheers and clapping erupt in the hall.

Jin's head was an Namjoon's shoulder he was so happy for Taehyung.

Jin: "Joonie, finally! I did it. We did it. They
are happy together," Namjoon kissed his forehead"

Jimin cooed at Yoongi who was wiping his tears subtly.
Jimin: "You can cry, Yoongi ah."(Jimin hug Yoongi)

Hoseok:  "How many things changed. Doesn t seem like here we are here after what ever happened in the two past years. Y'knew Kai, I never expected that I will, we will ever witness this," Kai wipe his tears and pull Hoseok in his embrace- letting him cry.

Min Young: "They love each other." Min Young said to Seojoon who was holding
Jungmee in his hands.

Seojoon: So damn much."

They heard Jungmee sniffle.

Min Young: "Oww baby, what happen to little Jungmee!"

Jungmee: "Mama-dada are crying because they're happy, baby." Jin wipe Jungmee's tears, kissing her.)

Jin: "Look you two! Ruined my and my Jungmee's makeup!"

(Jin scold Taekook dramatically. He gave Jungmee to Jungkook.)

Jungkook: "Awie! Sorry hyung. Jungmee, sorry princess. Will baby forgive her dada?" (Jungkook pout to Jungmee who act like she is angry but soon burst giggling as Jungkook tickle her softly. )

Jungmee: "Mama Dada stop hihhihi."

(Not every lover's path is a bed of roses Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need each other.

Then they realize what they lost.

And when the two lovers are fated- no matter how many years passed-they end up together.)

                  •~~♡THE END♡~~•

-

And finally Never Again ends here💜😌
Hope y'all enjoyed! Because I did! I had so much fun writing this story!!♥️♥️
I wasn't expecting so much of support on this platform but surprisingly I received lots of support. Thank you so much💜💚♥️🌹