Part-8🤎 𝒗𝒖𝒍𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚

Housrs passed but Taehyung's tears didn't stop. He just wanted to cry his heart out. His heart was aching so bad. He wanted the pain to go away-- it was too much.
Hoseok went to him.
Hoseok: "Taehyung ie, you are here! How ar-- Tae, what happen?! Why are you crying?! Did they hurt you?!"

Taehyung: "H-- hyung, pl-- please go. L-- leave me alone. Please."
Hoseok: "I asked what happen?! Tell me. Did Jk do something?! I am--"
Taehyung: "Hyung, plea-- please leave. Leave m-me alone. I don't w- want you h-- here."

Hoseok: "Tae, are you mad at m-me?! I did something?!"
Taehyung: "I said leave me alone!!! Can't you understand this much!!!"
Hoseok was taken aback at Taehyung's angry voice. It was the first time he saw the younger so angry.

Hoseok: "Ok ok! I'll leave. But first stop crying. And come down with me. Ok?"
Hoseok carefully said. But Taehyung shook his head in denial.
Taehyung: "Pl- please hyung. Go."
Taehyung cried and Hoseok left-- hesitantly.

Jungkook was still standing outside the cabin where a few moments ago he and Taehyung had an argument.
He said something like that he shouldn't. He hated the Taehyung he thought of him like THAT. But he didn't mean to hurt him. He wanted to believe and tell himself that Taehyung isn't like that.

But seeing Hoseok so close to him make him to think so. God knows why he thinks like that. Not like he like Taehyung or he do?!

He got out of thoughts, feeling a grab on his collar and soon a punch landed on his face.
Hoseok: "You bast*rd!!! Why always that poor soul!! Why him!!! Why no one else but him!!!"
Hoseok was punching Jungkook non stop.

Yoongi and Jimin arrived there.
Yoongi: "Hoseok leave him!"
Hoseok: "Stay out of it Min Yoongi!! You can see him hurting Tae but I can't!"
Yoongi: "I said fxckin leave him!"
Jimin: "Hoseok, leave."
Hoseok: "Jimin, he hurt Tae. He's crying continuously and doesn't want anyone near him."

Jungkook's frown turned into shocked face at hearing about Taehyung. And he was about to leave to see Taehyung but Yoongi pulled him and took out from there.
Jungkook: "Yoongi hyung...."

Yoongi: "Shut up! You were going to make fun of him after hurting him?!! Jungkook, stop it!! For fxck's sake stop with your sh!tty behavior!! Stop hurting that boy!!! Stop Jungkook!! It's enough!! And stop with your bad boy behavior when you're actually not!!"

Yoongi never said anything between Jungkook's matter but things were getting out of hand. He can't understand why Jungkook is being a bad boy when in reality he isn't like that.

Whereas Jungkook though he already was portrayed as a bad boy in everyone's eyes so there's no point of acting like who he is. Who will believe him? No one. So he just let it be. He chose to be a bad guy.

Jungkook: "I'm like that. Like I said it please me. I love hurting him."

And a loud slap echoed- Yoongi just slapped Jungkook. The bad boy just chuckled at himself and mumbled an inaudible 'deserved'.

The more he tried to be careful and not hurt Taehyung or hyungs-- he still do. He didn't have any idea himself that why is he doing all this. His heart didn't want to say those and hurt Taehyung and his hyungs. But the damn feeling of JEALOUSY.

Jealousy is a fatal, terrible disease.
It's jealousy that made him like this, that made him think so low of Taehyung and Hoseok.
It's jealousy that made him choose to be a bad boy when he isn't.

It's the fault of jealousy. Not his.

-