Part-20💞 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚

-
Tae: "no i won't go with u."
Jk: " your chest is on full display. Y'know, i can see." Jk pointed at Tae's chest.
Tae: "hah!! What?! Y didn't u tell me before!!" He hid his chest with his hands.
Jk: "now come with me. I don't want anyone to look at what's min.... I mean i don't want others to look at u."

Tae agreed to go with jk.... Finally. They went inside one of the rooms.
Tae's eyes widened against at seeing the bad boy taking his hoodie off.
Tae was thinking too much. Jk took his hoodie off to give to Tae.

Tae: "umm what if someone will c...."
Jk: "don't worry. Take ur time. Ill be standing outside." Jk went outside the room.
Tae went inside the washroom to change.
He took of his white shirt.
As he was about to wear JK's hoodie, he remembered about that day.

Tae: "wait... Y did i take his hoodie?!"
"I won't wear it bcoz it's his hoodie. Ill call Baek hyung instead..."

Tae: "....where's my phone?! Ahhh! I kept it outside....."
He peeked and didn't see jk so he went outside half naked.
Tho jk had given him his hoodie but Tae wanted to show him that he was mad and won't wear his hoodie.
"Yeah! There it is!!"

As Tae was standing there, he heard the sound of the door opening.
Jk: "my phone..." Jk entered  and halted at seeing Tae.... Shirtless.

Tae: "Yahhh!! Learn some manners!!! Knock before barging in someone's room!!" Tae shouted at jk.... totally unaware of the fact that he is half naked.
Jk: "A....ah.....ummm..... I kept my phone here so..."
Tae: "then take it...." "Why r u staring?! Take ur phone and leave...."
Jk: "oh umm..yeah..." Jk hesitantly pointed towards Tae's chest again and coughed.

Tae: "what.... OMG!!" Tae covered his upper naked body when he realised.
Tae started running towards the washroom but tripped and was about to fall on his b*tt....

When jk held him by his waist... PROTECTIVELY.

Jk: "careful." Jk softly said. Tae was still in his arms. 
Tae opened his eyes and stared at jk who stared back.

-