Part-55🖤 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂

-

(Later someday Namjoon called Jungkook)

Namjoon: "So how's everything going, Jungkook?"

Jk: "Yeah everything is going well."Good, I guess, What about you?"

Namjoon: "Jungkook, I wanted to talk to you about some business deal."

(On the call, Namjoon and Jungkook set a
business deal between their companies. Like Namjoon said before- he didn't want Jungkook to come to USA for Taehyung & Jungmee, leaving all his work. So he set the deal between the companies.He didn't want Jungkook to be carefree of his work.)

(At late night with Hoseok and Yoongi Jungkook went back to his Mansion, Jimin opened the door for them)

(What Jungkook saw there, he was left frozen at his place)

Camille: "Missed me, Jungkook ie!?(Camille get up from The couch. He psychopathic smile was on her face that Jungkook want to slap off her frase but..)

(he can't. Because she's a girl Oh only if she was some boy She side hugged Jungkook)

Jk: "Why are you here?" (Jungkook asked voice firm. He tried not to loss his cool)

Camille: "Can't I come to meet my Jungkookie !?(She pout)

Jk: "Hyung, why did you let her enter?" (He asked turning to Jimin)

Jimin: "Aunt open the door & before I come, she came pushing her."

Jk:"I don't wanna hear what you want, what you can do Just get the hell out of herell"

Camille: "I came here because I want you!"

Jk: "That is never going to happen! Not even in your dream

Camille: "I can't have you but I Can have you once. someone will take away who's yours™

(Jungkook glared and Camille smirked)

Camille: "Good that you still remember Haha I don't need to waste my time or words! So let me just tell you that.... the secret admirer of your boy is eagerly waiting for him. So tell me where is he?"

Jk: "Does it seem like I will listen to you!"

Camille: "You have to!"

Jk: "And why do I have to?!!

Camille: "Because I'm asking! Tell me where is he??"

Jk: "Never! Now get out!"

Camille: "Jungkook, tell me!! Where he is!!! OrGuards! Throw her out!™

(The Guards did what they were told. She kept on screaming that she will do something)

Yoongi: "What was that!? Kook, what are you going to do with her?! And most importantly what about Tae's secret admirer?!"

Jk: "Yeah hyung. I've some thing in my mind. I need your help Hobi hyung."

Hobi:"Ok. But what's the plan?

Jk:"I'll go to meet him The secret admirer"

Hobi: "What?! But he's dangerous!"

-

Meet who?!👀