Part-32💗 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

-

(Jungkook halted at hearing tiny giggles)

(He turned around & again looked here & there to see who was messing around with him)

(Then- finally his eyes fell on the basket in which a SMALL BABY was

(It was the giggle of that little baby-she was still giggling. looking at Jungkook)

(Jungkook was shocked at seeing the baby. He called his guards and asked how the baby came inside. They replied that they didn't see anyone coming inside. And that made the mafia more shocked. He thought who the hell left their baby at someone else's house)

Jk: "You were ringing the door bells ! Huh?! Don't you know these are bad manners" (He said to the baby)

Jk: "BTW who are you? What's your name? Y r u here?? Where's your mother?

Jk: "Huh! Tell me...?!" (He asked a lot of questions)

(And heard cute giggles as a reply)

Jk: "Oh shit!! A baby can't talk! Silly me (He hit his head)

Jk: "Now what?? What I'm gonna do???*

(He didn't know what to do with the baby. Ofcourse Anyone would get confused & shocked at seeing a baby at their house)

Jk: "Should I take you in???" (He again asked the baby)

Jk: "Yeah, Let's take you inside! (He said and was about to carry the baby but...

...Then he realized that he didn't know how to carry a baby Oops....)

Jk: "How to carry a baby? I never have one...what if it'll slide out from my arms?? Now what?!"

I bet the baby might also have cooed at the cute, silly, little pout of the MAFIA)

Jk: "Should I take help from YouTube???"

Jk: "Ahh! Yeah Jimin hyung But.... he might be sleeping!"

(As he was busy lost in thoughts, a woman's voice interrupted him. Oh! It's his maid)

Maid: "Good morning, Master! How can I he-oh!! A baby?! Whose baby is it, master???"

Jk: "Ahl Thank God Miss You're here!

"Please carry this baby inside.

(The maid took the baby with basket, inside as per Jungkook's demand)

(He sat down on the couch, staring at the baby)

-