Part-35🤎 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓

-
-LATER THAT DAY-

Jm: "She's full, she'll play for a while & will sleep. I'll be here soon. I'm going to take my things. I've to stay here, right?!"
Jk: "Yeah hyung! Should I "come with you?!"
Jm: "No! I'll go by myself! You don't have to act so sweet bcoz I'm helping you!! Keep that in your mind, I haven't forgot what you did to Tae!!"

Jk: "Yeah hyung! I know." (He sighed heavily)
Jm: "And yeah, listen! I've to buy a lot of things for her. So you're taking me for shopping.
And Jimin left from there

Jungkook nodded his head

Jungkook rubbed his face. He couldn't bear such hurtful words & get blamed everytime- literally. He should also get a chance to prove himself or no?!

Jimin sneakily left Jungkook's house & was about to enter in his car, when someone stopped him by grabbing his hand
Yg: "Why are you in such a hurry!? Let me take you!"
Jm: "I don't need your help! And DON'T.TOUCH.ME!!"
Jimin said coldly
Yg: "I'm not asking! And I. WILL TOUCH.YOU!! Get in the car!!"
Unlike Jimin, Yoongi said with a soft, calm
Voice

Jm: "I said I don't need your help!!! You're wasting my time!!"
Yg: "I'm not helping!! Just returning the favor you did!!"
Jm: "What favor?! What do you mean?!"
Yg: "Will tell you at the right time!! C'mon!! Get in the car, darling! We don't want you to get late!"
Yoongi said & Jimin knew he can't say no, so he gave in.

-