Part-28🤎 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒑

-
--TWO YEARS LATER--
(More than two years passed, since Taehyung left Seoul and the people he once used to love. A lot of things, people--- changed in this two years.

No one except for Jimin knew where Taehyung was when he left 2 years ago. He often talk to Taehyung.
But he didn't tell this to Jungkook and Yoongi.

About what happened between Yoonmin--- let me tell you that Jimin blamed Yoongi & broke their relationship.)

(Talking about EXO GANG-- when Baek heard about what happened between Taehyung and Jungkook. He blamed himself. Because he believed Jungkook back then and let Taehyung go with him. Kai couldn't believe jungkook would do something like that.

And yaah Kaihope are together-- When Kai jokingly ask Hobi if he will became his boyfriend, Hobi agreed and Kai couldn't speak for few days because he was dead shocked--- lol)

(What Hobi did to Jungkook when he got to know that Taehyung left because of Jungkook-- This time Hobi didn't blame Jungkook nor beat him, instead he asked what lead Jungkook do this.
He knew that Jungkook love Taehyung so why would he do something like that)

{FLASHBACK-
Jungkook was sitting, crying infront of Hobi.
Hobi - "Mind telling me why you did this?!"
Jungkook - "H--hyung... (Jungkook told Hobi about Camilla and whatever they talk about that day)
Hobi - "Now what?! He left, Jungkook. And we don't know where he is."
Jungkook - "I'll find him after I'll clear our way. Dad is giving me his position, hyung."
(And Jungkook promised something to himself that day)
-FLASHBACK END}

(What about Jungkook?!

Of course Jungkook was devasted when Jimin told him that Taehyung left. Well he deserved that. It was totally his fault. Now as he made Taehyung suffer all those time-- now it's time for Jungkook to suffer and feel the pain.)

(About Namjoon-- He got married. And also became a CEO. His husband's dad aks his father in law gifted his company to Namjoon. At first Namjoon was working with him-- just as an employee but later his father in law handed the company to him because he found Namjoon a very talented person)
-