Part-64🤍 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔

-

Jk: "Everything is ready Now I'm excited for my princess Jungmee's birthday we're going to do lots of Dance our hearts out!! Yeyyy!!

(Jungkook & Jungmee were dancing jumping on the bed. Jungkook was excited for his baby's second birthday. And Jungmee was happy seeing her dada happy.)

Tae:"Ok ok ! Now lil heart, let dada sleep and you also have to sleep right?!" Jungmee give a quick goodnight kiss to her dada)

Jk: "Tae, canicometoyourroomtowish jungmee?!"

(Jungkook said in one breath and Taehyung understood nothing) tae: "Huh what?!"

Jk: "Can I come to your room to wish Jungmee?"

Tae: "Sure! Stop taking permission for everything."

Jk: "Thank you, Ok! I'll snea- come to your room"

(Taehyung lie on the bed talking to himself about how much Jungkook changed and he can't stop himself from falling for him)

(He was deeply lost in Jungkook's thought that he didn't realize it was 12 cm. and Jungkook was knocking on the door)

(He immediately got up and let Jungkook enter Jungkook sat beside Jungmee- wishing happy birthday my princess)

(He kissed his daughter's forehead and mumbled 'dada loves you lots. Taehyung felt his heart will burst out seeing the love, affection Jungkook was Showering)

(Jungkook walked towards Taehyung)

(Leaving a messy peck on Taehyung's cheek, Jungkook went away with the speed of flash)

(Taehyung stood their frozen his heart was thudding too loudly. Nonetheless, he burst out smiling shyly)

(Whereas Jungkook was also smiling and calming his bearing heart)

(After realizing that he give Taehyung a kiss but he didn't get a kiss. His smile dropped so he went to Taehyung's room again)

Tae:"Yes Jungkook? (Taehyung's heart was dancing inside his chest)

Jk: "My kiss?"

(It took Taehyung off guard, he smiled shyly and lean the kiss on Jungkook's cheek but)

(Jungkook turned his face , making Taehyung's lip's land on his Taehyung's eyes widened)

(They stood like that for whole 5 minutes. Not moving their lips. Just stood still and their night went so amazing remembering the cute kiss)

-

Oh kiss👀🌝