Part-65💗 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚

-

-Jungmee's Birthday Celebration-

"Happy Birthday to you"
"Happy Birthday to you."
" Happy Birthday to our Little angel, pretty princess, cutie pie"
"Jungmee happy B'day baby"

(Jungmee was sitting an Taehyung's lap clapping. singing the birthday song with her uncles)

Jin: "May God bless my lil baby" (Jin pecked her cheeks and take her from Taehyung)

(Yoonmin gave a lots of presents and kisses to Jungmee)

(Hopekai took Jungmee from Jin and start dancing. Hoseok was her favorite uncle)

(Seojoon also wished Jungmee and gladly he didn't bother Jungkook that day)

(Loud cheer and coos erupt when Namjoon who's always been seen in formal suits come wearing baby pink colored hoodie)

(Jungkook also wished his daughter and receive a lot of kisses from her)

(Taehyung was se happy of seeing his hyungs, daughter, friends and then his lover)

"Bunny~~ wow (Jungmee jump in excitement at seeing a cake designed as bunny)

(That's Jungkook who hought 5 cakes saying he was confused so he bought all. No one said anything because he did it for her princess)

(Jungkook couldn't help but get lost in the cuteness of Taehyung and Jungmee)

(Jungkook was very happy because him and Taehyung were wearing kinda matching outfit. Couples fits. They even get teasing compliments from hyungs)

(Taehyung went to the kitchen and Jungkook subtly followed him. Taehyung smile when he saw Jungkook)

Jk: "Jungmee is looking se adorable so are you. And it's distracting. I gave my daughter a kiss as a complement."

Jk: "I wanna give you one too."

Tae: "You're getting bolder, You were all shy before last nig-" (Taehyung stop, realizing he was about to spill about the kiss)

Jk:"Yes last night what? Are you shy baby?" (Jungkook keep moving forward to Taehyung)

Tae: "J-Jungkook, there are guests. They will see us." (Taehyung gave an excuse but didn't step back)

Tae: "Seojoon may catch us."

Jk: "I wish he can. I'd love to flex it to him that only I can kis- (Now they were so close)

Tae: "jungkook" (Taehyung smiled shyly and hit Jungkook's chest softly)

Jk: "Oh I will. Anyway, you are looking so adorable and I want to kiss you."

Tae: "Oh God! Jungkook! How shameless you've gotten! If you're done then let me go..."

Jk: "Look how you tangle me in your beauty that I totally forgot to kiss you"

(Jungkook lean forward to Taehyung- they were about to kiss when they heard a female's voice)

??: "You'll really forgot about me?

-

Who has arrived?!👀👀