Part-67💚 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝑶𝑶𝒌𝒊𝒆

-

Jk: "H-hyung?! It's your hous-" (Jin hyung you are such a tease)

Min young: "Jungkookie, doesn't want me here?!" (Min Young pout)

Jk: "It's n-not like tha-"

Tae: "Oh C'mon Jungkook ie Let your noona stay here." (Taehyung Emphasize few words & Jungkook gulp)

(Jungkook just made a face. Poor Jungkook is felt like crying and laughing at the same time on his situation. What in the world was happening? Who's she?! How come she knew Jungkook but he doesn't?l Shit was happening and Jungkook felt like he will shit anytime Seriously!)

Jin: "He's so happy to have you here that he can't say anything. You can Stay here-beside Jungkookie's room."

Jk: (Jungkook choke on air) "H-hyung, wh-what?!"

(Jungkook look of Namjoon with pleading eyes to save him from his husband but Namjoon himself was scared so he surrendered and told Jungkook to do so)

Tae: "Go Jungkook ie, show your noona her room." (Teehyung's voice was sweet but ofc- he was glaring at Jungkook)

-LATER AT DINING TABLE-

Min young: "Jungkookie, can you cut beef into pieces of me?! Please!"

(Jungkook being a gentleman. He did as told)

(Not knowing Someone was jabbing holes in him- from his eyes)

-LATER

Min young: "yeah Jungkookie! Y-you ran so fast! I'm so impressed!"

(Taehyung's attention was grabbed by Min young and Jungkook. Seems like they want for a morning jog together)

Min young: "Taehyung, can I get a glass of water?! Please..." (And Taehyung gave her water)

Min young: "He tire me. I'm so tired, I guess I need to take a nap. Bye Jungkookie"

(Min Young left not before blowing a flying kiss to Jungkook-- making some one burn)

(Taehyung gasped at that. He stumped his feet and dash away from there)

Jk: "T-tae... Oh man holy shit!! What's even happening?!"

-

Holy moly what's happening🤣😂
My dear lovely reader nims, please do vote and comment<3