Part-51💜 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

-

Tae:"My lil heart, I'm letting you talk to your dada so you better take my side infront of Jinnie.

(Jungmée reised his arms means a yes)

Tae:"And you've to show your puppy doe eyes & pout to Jinnie like this." (Taehyung said making cute face)

(Both mama daughter went to Jin who was sitting in living room watching bl drama Semantic Error)

Tae:"Jinnie hyungie, Jungmee wants to see his dada"

Tae:"She told me that she's missing dada so much."

(Jungmee show her doe eyes to Jin-she was in Taehyung's arms)

(She batted her eye lashes & show her bunny teeth)

Jin: "Torture pure torture."

Jin: "Oh! My lil Jungmee wanna face time with dada."

(Jungmee giggled)

Jin: "Ah Ok ok! Tae, I though you wanted to see him."

Jin:"Anyway, let's call Jungmee's dada Tae, why are you sitting so far?" (Jin asked making Jungmee sit on his lap)

Tae: "Ah hyung, I'm fine here."

Jin: "Ok"

(Jin had Jungkook's number in his phone. He took it especially to give invitation of Taehyung's fake engagement. He dial Jungkook 's number & just after 5 rings He saw the video call (connecting)

-VIDEO CALL

Jk:"Jin hyung, hi"

Jin:"Yeah hello hello! Why are you looking busted? Did I call you at a wrong time?!"

Jk:"Ah no hyung. It's just that I'm not wearing something good & also a call from you was unexpected."

Jin:"Ah it's fine No I didn't wanna-call you. It's that someone else wanted to see you" (Jin said looking at Taehyung whose eyes widened)

(The other side Jungkook's heart was also beating But oh! No not today, Jin was going to tease the couple & make them long for each other)

(Jungkook saw little hand tapping on the screen)

(And Jungmee's forehead was seen)

Jin:"Ayyo Jungmee~ lil angel baby wanna talk to her dada," (Jungkook smiled surprised)

-