Part-12❤ 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

-

Kai: "They all are mingle(committed) but I'm single and so ready to mingle- y'know."
Kai blabbered like always.

Vmin laughed at the silliness, cuteness of Kai. Jimin was about to say something to him but the he saw Kai was looking at Hoseok.
Jimin: "Ooooooooooh~"
Jimin nudge Taehyung and he also smiled-- understanding what's happening.

Baekhyun: "Oh not infront my salad!"
Kai groaned.
Kai: "Ah hyung! Why would you hit me?!"
Baekhyun: "My wish!"
He rolled his eyes at Kai.

The atmosphere there was cheerful until a furious Jungkook engaged.

He pulled Kai by his collar and pushed him on the ground, making everyone gasp at the sudden change in environment.

Jungkook: "YOU M*****F***ER!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM!! WHO THE FXCK YOU ARE!!!! WHY YOU HURT HIM?! HOW DO YOU EVEN TOUCHED HIM!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! BAST*RD!!!!"
Jungkook punched Kai non stop-- his knuckles and Kai's face was bleeding.

Yoongi: "Jungkook, WTF! Stop!! Stop creating damn scene everytime and everywhere!!"
Yoongi said angrily and Jungkook stopped.

Hoseok sighed angrily at the scene. He was so done with the daily drama. Jungkook bullying/hitting anyone and Yoongi stopping him.

Chanyeol: "WTF!?"
Jungkook: "Let me tell you what was that!"
Jungkook dashed towrads Chanyeol to hit him too but Namjoon interrupted.

Namjoon: "If you can't treat your youngers nicely, at least respect your elders!"

At hearing Namjoon, Jungkook stopped.
He stopped because it was Namjoon. His hyung. If it was someone else, he might haven't stopped.

He was breathing heavily. He take a deep breath.
Jungkook: "OK ok! But let me be polite ask this bast*rd politely not to touch what's mine!"
Oh! So politely Jungkook said.

Baekhyun: "Yeah go on."
Baekhyun mumbled as if there drama was airing. And the rest of them gave him wtf look.
Chanyeol: "Baek, what the--"

Baekhyun: "Yeah! Don't give me that look. And let Jungkook teach the bast*rd who touched Taehyung's hand and-- who grabbed his neck and-"
Baekhyun said adding fuel in fire. Well he did it intentionally.

Jungkook heard whatever Baekhyun said and glared at Kai who was standing with the help of Sehun and Jimin.

He took the glass bottle and marched towards Kai-- crashing the bottle on him.

But oops-- the bottle crashed on someone else.

Everyone standing there gasped and even Jungkook's eyes got widened.

-