Part-70🖤 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒘

-

Tae: "This place is so quiet & beautiful, Seems like It is a family place."

Jk: "Yeah. It is. I wanted to take you two so." (Taehyung smile)

Jungmee: "Woww~~"

(Jungmee's eyes shine at the view as it was mesmerizing)

(As that was a family restaurant-there was a creative menu for kids. Jungmee pointed at the pastries and shake)

Tae: "First, eat healthy with me then have your shake Ok heart?"

(Jungmee is good girl so she nodded)

Jk: "Good girl!"

(They had dinner, went on a walk at the beach, played with Jungmee-but Taehyung and Jungkook didn't talk about anything. Jungmee soon slept as she got tired, Jungkook with Taehyung beside him he carry her to car. The whole car ride was silent)

Tae: "Thank you for the dinner, Jungkook,"

Jk: "No. Thanks to you Glad that you agreed I thought you won't."

Tae: "Why you thought so?"

Jk: "Because you're getting engaged this week. You are going to be someone else's."

Tae: "So it was a goodbye date?" (Taehyung's voice was low)

Tae: "Y-you are g-giving up? We are n-not going to be t-together?"

(Jungkook shake his head as a no)

Jk: "It was a confession date. Tho I didn't get the time to confess. Meet me at the roof top after changing"

(That day, time passed by so soon. They went on a date, have a family time and now both were standing at the rooftop staring at the sky decorated with stars)

Jk: "Tae, are you happy?"

(Taehyung turn to Jungkook) Tae: "Yeah! I enjoyed our date~~"

Jk: "Are you happy with Seojoon?" (Jungkook interrupted)

Tae: "Yeah... as a fri--"

Jk:"Happy that you're ready and want to spend the rest of your life with him?"

Tae: "J-Jungkook. wha--"

Jk:"For once, for now tell me what you want. I'm Jungmee's dad & came here to make things right-- just because of that...."

Jk: "you don't have to force yourself to accept me. You don't have to force on me just because of that."

Jk: "...noticing what I'm doing in these days Are you going to accept me on this basis???"

Jk: "Wh-what if... what I-if I'm not changed? What if I'm the old me?"

Jk: "Isn't it hard for you to forget what happened before 2 years and what happened in these two years??"

Tae: "What's done is done Jungkook!!" (Taehyung couldn't understand, what & why Jungkook is doing?')

Jk: "Still!!! I did it to you!!"

Tae: "So a-are you really gi-giving up?" (Taehyung's voice came out slow)

Jk:"I'm not but if he makes you happy, makes you feel loved, you feel safe & happy..."

-

What are you up to Jeon?