Part-58💚 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍

-

-Few days later

Jin: Jungkook called me. He'll be here by evening, So wants to come with me to fetch them?"

Tae: "Should I, hyung? Jungmee, let's go"

Jungmee: "Yah go gol" (Jungmee has grown more than before. She can walk with & also without support. She can talk to in understandable language)

Tae: "Ok hyung! We'll come with you"

(Taehyung & Jungmee with Jin went to fetch them)

Jin: "ya'll are staying at my place and that's final No comments. Let's go" (Everyone agreed because Jin said so)

(Junguee was in Jungkook's arms- holding
onto his neck, kissing her dada's face, talking to him. She was so happy with jungkook, At that moment both dada- daughter forgot about mama)

(Taehyung was pouting)

Jin:"What happen Tae! Why are you pouting, baby?"

Jimin:"Are you missing Seojoon?!" (They were doing it on purpose)

(Taehyung looked of Jin and Jimin who were smirking, Jungkook looked at Taehyung)

Tae:"Umm yeah. I haven't seen him since morning" (Taehyung played along!)

Hobi: "He might be busy with some work. Don't worry. Tae, soon he's going to be all yours." (Hoseok also get involved in Jin's plan)

Jk: "Guys! I'm standing here"(Jungkook exclaimed in disbelief)

Jin: "Oh yeah-"

Seojoon: "Hello guys!" (All turned around hearing a voice)

(Taehyung was kinde shocked at seeing him but he didn't show it)

Seojoon:"Hello Hyungs! Hi Tae He winked at Taehyung & Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheek)

Jimin: "Oh Seojeon, wow! It must be the connection of you two's heart! Tae was missing you & you arrived!"

Seojoon: "Really?! Tae, you should have called me. I must have came to you? (Taehyung nodded his head)

Yoongi: "Guys, let's do all this of home. I'm tried"

Jin: "Yeah yeah let's go!"

(Taehyung was about to sit on the front seat with Seojoon driving beside him. But Jungkook already occupied that seat)

Jk:"Tae, can you please sit with Jungmee on the back seat?! I wanna enjoy the view of USA"

Tae: "Yeah sure."

(Jungkook smirked in victory and Seojoon gave him a tight lipped smile)

(They all reached to Namjin's place. Seojoon left to his work. Jin showed them their rooms)

Jin: "Jungkook, you would stay on second floor room or beside Tae's?"

Jk: "Beside Tea" (Jin showed Jungkook the room)

Jin: "Get freshen up, take a good nap-I'll call you all at dinner time."

-

Jeonlous😂🌚