Part-44💔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

-

Tae and Jungkook both stood there frozen... Heart thumping.

Jk: "you are right. I am cold, cruel and careless. But....."
"Not to Taeha. I took care of her. It's just that my mind was inattentive these days. I am sorry."

He said, voice shaking. He wanted Tae to turn around and boom...his wish got fulfilled. Tae turned around. If JK had wished for some thing else at the same time..... It might have gotten true.

Tae: "i did my mistake on agreeing to hyung. I shouldn't have let u see my baby. My bad that i agreed! If hyung haven't asked me.... I'd never let u see my baby...."
Jk: "Tae she is mine too."
Tae didn't say anything. Both stood there, staring at each other.... Eyes filled with tears. Both didn't know what to say.
Tae: "whatever! I am taking my baby from here. I'm taking u with me ok heart. Mama is here." He peck Jungmee's cheek.
Jk: "Tae, don't...let me...."
Tae: "Let u what? Let u hurt me again? Hurt my baby???!?? Tae spatted. At the moment, Jin also arrived at JK's. He took Jungmee and made her sleep in JK's room for time being. And asked Kaihope, Yoonmin not to interrupt the couple.

Jk: "No! Why why would u think like that i am not like before. Trust me. I have changed. U changed me.... in a better way. Trust me... Tae...."
Tae: "trust u?!?! I don't want to take the same stupid decision i took back then. I'm not the old pathetic Taehyung. U said I changed u?! Y know what u changed me too!! In the worst way possible!!!! I don't have emotions like before.."
Jk: "Tae i am sorry...."
Tae: "don't Jungkook, don't be. We have nothing more to talk about. Ok i don't wanna waste my my time nor urs anymore. I just came here to take my baby back.
I'll take my leave. Thank you for not abandoning her." Both of them were crying.

Jk: "Tae, no!!! Talk to me. Pl.... please.... Let's talk. Ok! Give me a chance. Let me make things right."
Tae: "n...no no! It will all go in vain, Jungkook."
Jk: "Why?! I love you...."
And Jungkook confessed.
"And y..you love me?!"

Tae: "you love me?!"
Jk: " yeah... I l..love u. So so much..."

TAE: "WHY?! BECAUSE I'M JUNGMEE'S MAMA?! WHY?! H...HUH??

Jk: "I love you. There's no reason. I was blinded by jealousy, ego that i didn't realise i was hurting u and hyungs back then. I am sorry Tae for not loving u back. Forgive me please."

Tae: "don't be sorry Jungkook. I am not here for your sorry.
I am not here to remind u about what happened in the past. What's done is done. Forget it. Yeah?"
"No need to say sorry. Not like a sorry will heal my wounds and end my pain...."

Jk: "Tae, I a..am sorry. I love you."
Tae: "And I l...loved you. When I left two years ago... I didn't leave with the heart that once loved u but with the one which turned numb and cold. I am not here to get u back. To forgive u. Or to make things right with u.... I never thought of doing so."

Tae: "I was never meant to come back. If it wasn't for my heart, my Jungmee. I gave u enough time to stay with my daughter, who is yours too... unfortunately. I am sorry if she bothered u in any way. I apologise. Thank u for taking care of her. But she she doesn't need anyone else, her mama is enough for her. He will take care of her as a single parent. And don't feel sorry because i am doing it at my will. U don't need to feel guilty or anything. Be urself. Forget that i ever came here. Forget she's yours. Forget that i once loved u. And remember I LOVED U. I loved u even though u hated me from the very start. I even gave u myself but the next day u left as if nothing had happened between us. And the same thing u did to me the 2nd time too. I thought of a confession from u but my bad!"

-