Part-38💖 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

-
-FEW DAYS PASSED-

(Something important came up that's why Jimin gotta go somewhere early in the morning)

(Jungkook woke up early to take care of Taeha. As she was sleeping - he was beside her and was looking at her)

(Finally she wake up & at the moment-she was playing with Jungkook!

Jk: "You didn't wish me good morning," (The Mafia pouted)

(Taeha blabbered some thing in her language)

(He prepared baby food for her and feed her & also ate a sandwich - he had breakfast with the lil baby girl)

"Aigoo! Good girl!"

"Oh no Sh!t I was supposed to wash you before breakfast!! Oh dumb me" (he hit his head making Taeha giggle at him)

"No worries! I'll wash you now! I just hope you haven't did dirty... pee pee shit...you know."

Jimin : "Wtf Jungkook!! Don't teach the little baby, bad words!" (And Jimin come, picking Taeha up)

Jk: "Oops-sorry!" (He made funny face to Taehe & kissed her cheek)

Jimin: "Let's go, Jun-- I mean Taeha" (He was about to spill something. He started walking with the baby away)

Jk: "Hyung, teachmehowto changenappyandwashher up??!!" (And Jimin stopped in his track)

(He turned to look at Jungkook who was rubbing his nape)

Jimin: "What?! What did you say??!!"

Jk: "Umm umm I said that Umm teach me how to change nappy & wash her up..." (His cheeks, ears turned red)

Jimin: "YOU ARE... YOU really asking THIS?! Don't you've your business thingy to do?!"

Jk: "II've but not very fine you'll be here. You also have a life & job. And I don't want to bother u, so.

(Jimin was kinda surprised at Jungkook)

Jimin: "Ah I see. Come I'll teach you!!

"BTW.. for whom are u learning all this?? For your future baby & wife!

"Wanna became a perfect husband & father material?!" (Jimin asked chuckling bitterly)

(That day-so)

Atentively Jungkook learnt the lessons related to baby. Oh indeed he was becoming a perfect hubby & father material)

Jk: "N- no hyung! I just want him-- neverminal Let's go

(Later someday when Jungkook got fully trained how to take care of a baby)

(He felt little tap on his back & then felt a little body slide over him as if he was a slide)

(He opened his one eyes) "Yeah yeah! Good morning pretty!"

He said & soon felt Taeha kissed his cheek)

"Aigoo! My baby" (He get so happy with the little kiss on his cheek)

He changed Taeha's nappy & wash her)

(After washing her, he wrapped bathrobe around her & put cucumber slice on her checks)

(After few moments of skin care-- he dress her with soft, fluffy onesi that Hoseok & Kai brought for her)

(He applied baby lotion/cream on her)

(Feed her baby food)

(And both went to enjoy in park)

(The people at park cooed of their interaction & a feary eyes were also at the Father daughter duo!)

-