Part-27💔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅

-
--NEXT MORNING--
(Both Taehyung and Jungkook were lying, staring at ceiling)
Jungkook - "Tae.." (Tae hummed).
"Why did you agree to this?!"
Taehyung - " I don't know. I just did."
(After few moments of silence Jungkook said)
Jungkook - "I've a-- girlfriend."
(Taehyung looked at Jungkook)
Jungkook - " The girl you saw that day-- she's my gf. And......"
Taehyung - "And?!"
Jungkook - "I love her." (Liar)
Taehyung - "Why you made love to me then?! What do you think of me?! A sl---"
Jungkook- "Don't say that!"
Taehyung - "Why?! Why you did this?! What do you think of me, Jungkook?!"
"Why did you fxck ME?! Did I ever did something to you?!"
"Or wa-- was I a bet or dare?! You really love playing with my feelings, my heart huh?!"
"W--why so cruel?! Why?! Y--you have a lover but still you-- why Jungkook?!"
"If you wanted me just for fxck, you should have tell me... I still would have agreed. Why you play with my feelings like this?!?"
"I th---thought you made l-love to me but oh so silly of me!"
"I was happy getting bullied by you but th-- this is too much Jungkook... you--"
"Now as you h-- had a good time fxcking me, I'll take m-my leave."
"A-- and call someone else..use someone else to relive your stress next time.."
(And he left.)
-DAYS PASSED-
(Jungkook didn't see Taehyung in the UNI after that morning. He wanted to see younger so badly.)
Jungkook - "Hyung, where's Jimin hyung?!"
Yoongi - "At his home. Why?!"
Jungkook - "I've to ask about Taehyung."
(Jungkook went to meet Jimin with Yoongi)
Jimin - "Yes, what do you want?!"
Jungkook - "Hyung, where's Tae?! He isn't coming to UNI. Is he alright?!"
Jimin - "After whatever you did, you really are asking ME where he is?! Like seriously Jeon Jungkook?!!"
Jungkook - "Just te-- tell me he's alright.."
Jimin - "Didn't you already get the idea?! On not seeing Namjoon hyung and Tae?!"
Jungkook - "Wh-- what does that mean?!"
Yoongi - "They left?!"
Jimin - "Yes! They left!! Thank God Tae left!! Now at least he'll live peacefully without you!!"
"Poor him. My baby suffered a lot. You made him suffer a lot Jungkook!! I hope you suffer now!!"
"And please!! I'm pleading!! Let him live!! Don't go after him!! Don't!!"
-