Part-14💖 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

-

Putting his dirty dirty thoughts away Jungkook wet the already wetted cotton.

Jungkook: "If it will hurt-- just bear with it."
He patted the cotton on Taehyung wound carefully.
Taehyung: "Ahhh~"
And Taehyung hissed at the pain because of the antiseptic.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and started blowing on the wound while applying meds.
Jungkook: "It's OK. It's OK. It's nothing."
Taehyung: "It's itchy!"
Taehyung whined in pain.

Jungkook: "I know. It's all because of you. You were being so strong and came in between. Now keep mum and let me treat it."
Jungkook wrapped the bandage around Taehyung's shoulder after applying proper medicines.

Jungkook: "Done. Your shirt is dirty because of blood. What are you going to wear now?!"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook and then his shirt.

Jungkook: "Hey hey! Don't look at my clothes. I'm not giving it to you. They are expensive."
Taehyung looked at Jungkook in disbelief.
Taehyung: 'It's you who hurt me and now not giving me your clothes. Wow just wow!'

Taehyung: "Keep your expensive clothes to yourself! I will ask Jimin o--"
Jungkook: "No way! Here take my hoodie. And go home. No need to attend the classes."
Taehyung smiled shyly and wore Jungkook's hoodie.

Jungkook was about to leave when Taehyung stopped him, fisting his t shirt.

Jungkook: "Yeah?"
Taehyung: "Umm y-your hand."
Jungkook looked at his injured knuckles.
Jungkook: "It's noth--"

Taehyung: "Sit. And let me treat your wound like you treat mine. As a thank you."
Jungkook agreed. He was looking at Taehyung the while time when Taehyung was treating him.

After few moments, God knows from where and whom of them pulled the other and connect their lips.

Oh okie!
It was Jungkook who pulled Taehyung towards him by his nape and connected their lips.

At first Taehyung got surprised by the sudden kiss nonetheless he kissed back.

Jungkook's hand went to grab Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer whereas Taehyung's went to wrap around Jungkook's neck.

The kiss was getting heated but Jungkook immediately pull away with a surprises face.

Jungkook: "Oh! Sorry. I g--got carried away. I did it by mistake. I didn't mean to. Fxck! Sorry."

Taehyung heart did a crack-- lil one.

Jungkook: "Forget it. Just take care of yourself and don't carry heavy things. Take care."

And he left.

-

Votes & comments are very much appreciated:)