Part-71🤍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕

-

Jk: "...I'll respect your decision and will leave. To see you and Jungmee happy"

Jk: "I'll do anything. Everything." (Jungkook state)

Tae: "Oh? You'll do anything. everything?"

Tae: "Then do one thing be by my side. Make me yours, replace I,me with us."

(Taehyung said it fxckin finally!! This time Taehyung isn't going to let Jungkook blame him self and give up)

Tae: "Close you damn mouth! House fly might enter. Why are you so shocked at?!"

Tae: "You stated that you can do anything-- then do what I just said."

Jk: "B-but what about Jin hyung?! (And here Jungkook questioned a very dumb question)

Jin: "Are you going to marry Taehyung or Jin hyung?!" (Jin dashed towards Taekook)

Jk: "T-tae...."

Jin: "Come Tae. He isn't going to break your & Seojoon's engagement! You, Jungkook-come with me for shopping tomorrow! I'll buy you something to wear on Taehyung's engagement!" (Jin spat angrily and left with Taehyung

(Jungkook just stood frozen. He doesn't know what he's gonna do)

Jin: "Listen, I'm giving y'all a big task- don't let Tae and Jungkook meet."

Hobi: "Huh?! But why hyung?"

Jin: "I don't want those two dumb heads to do or say some thing dumb! I guess-it's time for the real plan to execute!"

Jimin: "Ok I'll take Tae for the shopping to keep him busy"

-BEFORE THE DAY OF ENGAGEMENT-

Jin: "Ok so finally tomorrow is Tae and Seojoon's engagement

Jimin: "Taejoon! Tae and Seojoon's ship name)"

Jin:. "Ok so it's Taejoon's engagement and everything's prepared. I hope ya'll like the outfits that I chose for yo'll"

(Everyone except Jungkook said yes. He was just staring at Taehyung who was sitting on the other couch → Jimin was in between them)

Jin: "I've planned a theme. The theme will be masquerade. Everyone, including the couple are gonna wear it!"

Jimin: "Woah! Woah! That's an amazing theme idea!"

(Yoongi who never talk much appreciated Jin's plan and so as others)

Jk: "What I'm gonna do?! Attend my Tae's engagement? Oh no! I'm here to get my family back and I will!!! By hook or by crook! Yeah fighting Jungkook!!! You can do it!!!

The theme is Masquerade- I see!"

(By hook and crook he mean that either Jin announce that Jungkook passed his challenge or else he's going to run away with Taehyung. Yeah!

He is neither insecure nor he'll be giving up. It's just love have that make you question your love And do anything everything for their love. Jungkook's confidence boost up by Taehyung's confession)

-

This fan fiction is coming to an end realllllly very soon. Please do vote and comment<3
Just two more chapters left....