Part-69💗 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒌

-

(Taehyung thank Jungkook and was about to leave when he felt a soft grab on his wrist)

(He turned around) Tae: "Yes what?!"

Jk: "If you don't mind we can go on a dinner-date together"

(Taehyung's heart did flutter but he tried acting tough)

Tae: "I may not mind but your noona sure will. Go with her. I'm not going anywhere."

Jk: "Oh Tae, She isn't my noona, Let's go. Maybe we can talk on this."

(Taehyung glance of his hand that was in Jungkook's hand)

Tae: "Jungmee..."

Jk: "We can take our daughter with us. It'll be a small family dinner date."

(Taehyung nod his head and left to Jin's room where Kai, Jimin and Hoseok were playing with Jungmee)

Tae: "Hyungs, Jungmee's dada want us to take on a date."

Jimin: "Awwww that's cute!!"

Kai: "So chees-ily cute"

Jin: "Yeah yeah go on a date and enjoy before your engagement."

Tae: "Hyung~" (Taehyung realize the engagement plan. Jin haven't told him anything yet)

Jin: "Haha" (Jin dressed Jungmee and Jimin gave Taehyung touch of make up)

(Taehyung and Jungmee walk towards Jungkook who was leaning on his car, waiting lost in deep thoughts)

(He came out of thoughts when he heard Jungmee's velce. As his eyes went to Taehyung and Jungmee, his mouth epen wide-he was left awestruck God! How adorable they were looking and how elated he is)

Jungmee: "Dada look look!" (Jungkook look at his daughter who was standing like him hands in her pockets)

Tae: "Got lost in our beauty, Jungkook!

Jk: "Couldn't help. Thank you for coming. And Jungmee my princess. you're looking so cute acting like your dada,"

(Jungkook fix the baby seat and carefully put Jungmee into it)

Tae: "Since when you have this?!"

Jk: "Since I met her."

Tae: "So considerate of you." (Jungkook just smile and drive away for their date)

Jungmee: "Me me shak do do do do
Dada shak do do do do
Mama shak do do do do La la la la

Jk: "Oh my princess is singing~~ she will become a singer"

Tae: "I don't know about singer but she might be a lyricist, Look how she changed the lyrics," (Taekook chuckle at that)

-

Dateeeee!! Awww~~