Part-26♥️ 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

-
At midnight when everyone were sleeping, Tae was standing at his balcony)
(He was staring at the moon)
(As he was long last in his thoughts--he heard his phone ringing)
(He looked at the screen. and it was a new unknown number.he wondered who was calling him at that hour)
( He hesitantly pick it up)
~On call~
Taehyung:" Hell--"
Jungkook:" Tae, Taehyung..(And tae's breath hitched at hearing his heart's tyrant's voice)
Taehyung:"J-- Junkook.."(At other side jk sighed at hearing the most soothing voice)
Jungkook:"tae,I wanna see you."
Taehyung:" At th--this hour??"
Jungkook:"I...I want you..( And tae got what jk meant)
Taehyung:"Ah..."(After few moments of silence, tae asked again)" Where?!"

Jungkook:" I'm outside.."(Tae peeked from the balcony&saw jk)
Taehyung:"I'm coming...."
~Call Ended ~
(Keeping his phone away without any care of where jk would take him--he left to do what jk wanted, oh he was really a fool in love just as Jk)
Taehyung:"Junkook..."
Jungkook:"Get in the car."
( Jk didn't want tae to catch cold Y'know.as if he wasn't waiting for tae since hours -- outside in the cold)
( Tae did as told & didn't bother to ask where Jk was taking him)

~At Jk's Apartment~
Taehyung:" Ah ~~ J-- Jungkook let's d-- Mmmh~"
( Jk again interputed tae again with kiss)
( He pulled away & carried tae in bridal style to his room.and they made LOVE ...."

-