Part-41💖 𝑴𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂

-

----ON CALL---
Jm: Hyung, they’re leaving. So, I’ll bring Jungmee today. And yeah, don’t tell, Tae.
Jn: Yeah OK! It’ll be a surprise for him.
---CALL ENDED---
---AT JIMIN’S--- (Where Tae & Jin are staying)
Jn: Tae, can you please open the door! I’m taking a bath!
Tae: Yeah hyung!
As Tae opened the door, he gasped at seeing his heart, his baby--- his Jungmee
Tae: B-baby…
Tae’s eyes got filled with tears, he carefully took her in his arms from Jimin’s & hugged her. He sighed at hugging his heart after weeks.
Tae: Oh my heart! My baby! I missed you!! Mumma missed you so much!!
Jungmee rested her head on her Mumma’s shoulder. Hugging him. Her little arms wrapped around Tae’s neck. Tae kissed her face, making her giggle M---mama--. Tae smiled at hearing his heart just called him mama. He kissed her face again.
Tae: My heart.

Jungmee cupped her Mumma’s face & kissed or nibbled his cheeks. Jimin was standing there, smiling at the mother-daughter duo.
Jin: Oh my little baby Jungmee, Jinnie missed you.
Jin: came and kissed Jungmee who was in her Mumma’s embrace. The baby girl Jungmee was kissing her Mumma non stop as if she got addicted to Tae’s cheeks.
Tae: I thought my heart was upset with me but I was wrong. Thank you, baby, for not forgetting me, Mumma will come to take you soon.
Jin: Tae, enough of crying! Let’s go out somewhere with our little baby.
Jm: Yeah! Let’s go! There’s a café not so far!
Tae: Year OK! Let’s go!
Jin, Jimin along with Tae and Jungmee went to the nearby café.
---AT THE CAFÉ---
Tae: Say aaah, my heart! Cake is yum yum yeah!
Jungmee:  Mama….
Jin: “Touchwood” (Jin mumbled looking at Tae and Jungmee all happy)
They were busy enjoying the moment, not knowing someone was clicking their pictures without their consent.