Part-7❤ 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

Professor: "Where's your project, Jungkook? Don't tell me you haven't completed it this time to!!"
The Professor scolded and Jungkook was about to reply but...
Taehyung: "May I come in Sir?!"
And the Professor allowed Taehyung.
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Taehyung: "Sir, here is his project! He forgot to bring it with him! He worked hard all night to complete it and then forgot to bring! Haha!"
Taehyung gave the project file to the professor and chuckled.
Professor: "OK! You both can leave now."
Taekook left the professor's cabin.

Jungkook: "Who told you to pity me?!"
He grit his teeth.
Taehyung: "I just didn't want y-you to get detention again so.."
Jungkook: "KIM TAEHYUNG, STOP ALL THIS! STOP FOLLOWING ME EVERYTIME AND EVERYWHERE!! STOP WITH YOUR DAMN HELPS AND ALLL!! DON'T PROVOKE ME TO DO SOMETHING THAT I MIGHT REGERT LATER!!!"

Taehyung flinched really badly. But he still gain some strength to talk back to Jungkook.
Taehyung: "J-- Jungkook, I just he-- helped you. Wh- why are y-you behaving like th-- this? What I e-ever did to you?"
Tears fell from his eyes.
Taehyung: "Do any-- anything you want but don't hate m-me."

Taehyung: "Y'know, I l- like you."
Jungkook: "Oh! So you want to get fxcked!? By me?! By saying do anything! Say directly that you want me to fxck you, pleasure you! Aren't Hoseok hyung and others enough that you want me too!!!"
In anger he said that he shouldn't.

Taehyung: "J- Jungkook... Wh-- what?! What do y--you think of m-me?! As a...."
Taehyung couldn't just say anything. He can't. His heart cracked at what Jungkook said. He didn't know that Jungkook think of him so low.

And Jungkook's eyes also got widened for a second when he realized what he said. He didn't mean to. He really didn't.
He could never say anything like that to Taehyung. But he did. Intentionally or not-- he said.
Jungkook: "T-- Taehyung..."

But Taehyung left from there. He didn't want to cry infront of Jungkook.

Taehyung ran to the terrace of UNI and fell down on his knees. More big, fat tears started falling from his eyes. He wiped it with his sweater paws but it's seem like they didn't want to stop. They want the pain to slid away in the form of tears.

Taehyung: "Oh God! *sob* w--why?! I should h-- have stayed a- away from h-- hyung. It's its all m-- my fault. *sob* H-- he isn't w- wrong to th-- think like th- that *sob* it is my fault! He h-- hate me b-- because it is m- my fault."