Part-11💙 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

-

Suho: "Suho. And here's my boyfriend, Sehun."
Chen: "This Kyung su is mine. My boyfriend."
Chen made a dangerous face, hugging Kyung su possessively but later got hit by Baekhyun for acting dramatically.

Chen: "That hurts hyung. Btw I'm Chen and you are cute."
Baekhyun: "Tae, I hope you will forgive these guys and would like to be our friend?! And Jimin you too?!"

Jimin: "It's really nice meeting you all. I would love to be friends of yours."
Taehyung: "Yeah. Ya'll are nice hyungs."
Baekhyun: "Aww thank you. Channie, we don't need to adopt a baby anymore. These two are my babies from now on."
Baekhyun said pointing Vmin.

And like that all of them enjoyed with each other. Not knowing about something that was on the way.

-FLASHBACK TO WHAT HAPPENED THAT MADE EXO GO SOFT FOR VMIN-

Baekhyun: "Ok so you all are telling me that you are bullying Taehyung?! Namjoon's younger brother?! May I ask why?!?!?!? What that kid did to you?! Huh?! And for your kind information he's my best friend's brother! Namjoon is my friend!!"

Kai: "So what?! That doesn't mean I won't take my revenge! He fxckin slapped me!"
Baekhyun: "Bangtan wi--"
Chanyeol: "Baek, are you Bangtan or Exo gang's member?! Why are you concerned about that boy?!"

Baekhyun: "Shut the fxck up! And listen to ME! Don't interrupt! Jeon Jungkook, one of the member of Bangtan is bullying Taehyung for no reason. He found Taehyung a good weak target so he's doing so. That kid is so innocent and I don't want anyone to hurt him! Just don't hurt him. I won't say much! And Kai, I hope at least you'll understand me. Don't hurt anyone. Bullying is bad. You don't know how much it effect the other."

And Baekhyun left, saying words that made Exo change their minds.

-FLASHBACK END-

-