Part-25🤍 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒓

-
-Jk and camilla's conversation-
Jungkook:"why you came back?!Huh?!and why are you making me doing this??!!"
Camilla:"I'm back becuz I love you! You are mine!!and I know you have feelings for him!!but I won't let him have you!""you have to keep him away from yourself!!"
Jungkook:"stop with your bullsh!t I don't love you!!stop this!!"
"Y'know we broke up becuz of your damn obsessed self!!just get lost!!"
Camilla:"That boy will get lost from your life if u won't be mine!!"
Jungkook:"What?! What do you mean by that?! Camilla,stay the fxck away from him!!!"
Camilla:"Be mine and I'll spare that boy or else you don't know who's behind him!!!"
" His secret admirer."
Jungkook:"What are u talking about?! Explain?!"
Camilla:"that boy has a secret admirer! He has became someone's obsession!"

Camilla:"His secret admirer will take him away!"
" Far away from here! And then you can never see him never again!"
Jungkook:"Wh-- What obsession?! What secret admirer?! Wtf is all this?!"
Camilla:"A psychopathic mafia.He saw that boy at that party!! and he really liked him!"
"He will kidnap him! And take him away!
Jungkook:" fxck no!!CAMILLA, DON'T DRAG TAE INTO THIS!!!"
Camilla:" Be mine. And then I'll shoo that psycho away!"
Jungkook:" you did all this on purpose Huh?!YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE!!U BRING THAT PSYCHO MAFIA &ARGHHH!!CAMILLA WHYYY?!!"
Camilla:"Stop shouting!! Before I change my mind, tell me?!"
Jungkook:"Only for him..."
(And camilla laughed at her victory)
( Jk put his hand on his chest and sighed)
Jungkook:"I'm sorry, tae."
-