Part-47🤎 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

-

JUNGKOOK'S POV FROM THE BEGINNING

Y'know what, I did not mean to be the bad guy or bully. But it just happened-out of jealousy Yeah, jealously. Jealously at not being your friend. On not being so close to you like Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung were and still are. I was whole blinded by jealousy and ego . Ego because I just hurt you instead of telling you about my feelings

I regret doing worst, bad things to you & to
even others.

From spilling drinks to throwing your bag.

From saying you that I hate you to calling you by names.

Whenever Yoongi hyung asked me why I only hate you & bully you Why not others.)

(At that moment I got lost in my thoughts, questioning myself why I do so. But then even after thinking about it a lot I didn't find any reason so I just replied that I hate you bully you for fun. It please me.

Like how the hell I could say that but unfortunately I did.

And I crossed every line, every limit that day (P7)

when you saved me by showing your project. Instead of thanking you I-I point out your character: I talk bad about Hoseok hyung's character.

I hate myself for doing that. I regret it. )

(After the incident of that day I heard you were not fine so I thought to give you a visit.

Tae, are you hearing how shamelessly I 'm saying all this. Like seriously! After hurting you I thought to give you a visit.

Thank Godl Yoongi hyung stopped me back then or else I don't know & I can't imagine what more I've did to you. Wherever I go, I just make things worse.

At that time I think of you as my target. Like only mine. That's why I dashed in the canteen & beat Kai because I couldn't see my prey getting bullied by anyone else With my target that thinking I L
beat Kai. I ignored my heart that hold me that I did so because I love you.)

I can't see anyone hurting you. Yeah the audacity I've to say all this after hurting you. I indeed crossed the limits by throwing bottle on kai and you got hurt That day I kissed you. And then instead of cherishing it I called it a mistake.

Remember that party where we got intimidated

My phone was ringing since morning but I didn't pick it up because I wasn't in the mood to do so. As it was showing unknown private number-I shrugged of

We kissed that night, we had s--we made love.

And we even woke up besides each other, wrapped in each other's embrace. It was a beautiful memorable night.)

(That morning I was going to confess to you & wanted to show something but Yoongi hyung called me & I received the worst news that I never wanted to listen to

I left telling you that I've something Important to you & we will talk later. The very next day you saw me with a girl & she introduced herself as my girlfriend (P24)

(She was my ex girlfriend. She was a psychopath Her arrival after years

(She was my ex girlfriend. She was a psychopath Her arrival after years was unexpected. She came to blackmail me (P25) I hurt you that day again. And after few days I called you & we made love again)

(I pick you up, take you to my apartment & we made love. I called you so sudden, everything was so sudden & unexplained. I bet you must have thought that I used you as for my relief.

It's half true & half not. You make me feel so peaceful and I so badly needed you that moment.

I swear the two nights when we made love was so meaningful & beautiful for me. So special.

And I guess that day I knotted you. The next morning we woke up in each other's embrace again. But that morning was different. Since then everything was going to change. I told you that I had a gf- hurt you once again and you left.)

(Ofcourse, anyone would have left. And after you left I realized what I lost. I was left with only ifs.

that you had a secret admirer. Camilla blackmailed you by saying that if I won't stop meeting you, she'll let your secret admirer take you away from me.

Ah and I didn't want to scare you by telling . I was dead shocked that how & when all this happened. Later I got to know the secret admirer about whom Camille was talking about, was her ex to whom she had the Damn audacity to show your pictures to. She did all that just to get me back. She's just a obsessed psychopath.).

(I'm gonna make everything right and will keep you safe from that damn secret admirer. You don't need to know his name. Ok, I'll handle everything. But it will take little time but soon after removing Camilla and him I'll come to get my lover and our daughter)

-JUNGKOOK'S POV ENDS HERE-

-