Part-19💛 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒊𝒆

-
Baek: "what kind of mfcking party!! Who the hell held this!! I haven't recieved any drinks yet!!"
"Hey Chen, bring some drinks for us."
Chen came back with a tray full of shots. As he was walking btw the crowd--- someone accidentally pushed him and the drink fell on Tae.

Chen: "blind dumba$$!! Twerk somewhere else nasty!!" Chen cursed the guy who's bum caused the trouble.
Baek: "yaahh! Don't curse you b!tch.." Baek cursed Chen not to curse.

Tae: "Ahh! My clothes..." Tae chuckled..... He wasn't drunk. He was just tipsy.
Tae: "Baek hyung, I'll go n clean my top."
Baek: "wait I'll...."

??: "I can go with him"
Baek and Tae turned around at hearing the voice.

Baek: "Jungkook, you?"
Jk: "yes me."
Baek looked at Tae
Baek: "will you be fine?"
But before Tae could reply Baek narrowed his eyebrows at Jk. "But why should I trust you, huh?!"
Jk: "i won't hurt him." Jk internally pout- sulked. "And also C...Chan hyung was asking for u...y'know..."
Baek: "ok....but.."
Jk: "No buts. You said yes."

Jk didnt let Baek say anything. He grabbed Tae's hand.... softly and started walking away.

But Tae stopped in between making Jk halt.
Tae: "i won't go with you ." Tae was just tipsy.

Jk: "you arr wet. You will catch a cold and also I've to tell you something really important."
Tae: "no. I won't go. And you should I listen to you?! What if...."
Jk: "Tae, please..."

Jeon Jungkook just said please. He haven't ever pleaded to anyone.
Tae got taken back by JK's plead but he was gonna try hard. He was taking revenge for THAT day.

-