Part-61💜 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚

-

(But Taehyung interrupted)

Tae: "N-no! No need! Don't you have to go with Namjoon Hyung tomorrow for some work?

(Jungkook nod his head)

Tae: "Then go and sleep,"

(And like an obedient Kid after giving Taehyung a smile Jungkook left to sleep not before glaring at certain someone)

(Later that night Taehyung knocked at Jungkook's room hesitantly)

Jk: "Oh Tae! Come in."

Tae: "I came to give dessert to you. Because of me you couldn't have it so.... here!"

Jk: "It's ok. Thank you. You remind me that I've a meeting or else I might have gotten late."

Tae:"Ok. Do  you need something elsel?"

(Jungkook keep the bowl away and start moving towards Taehyung who step back)

Jk: "Yeah. I want some thing" (Jungkook kept on walking towards Taehyung until his back hit the wall. He trapped him between the wall and him)

(Both of their 's faces were so close. Jungkook move closer to Taehyung and Taehyung close his eyes)

(Taehyung hand fisting Jungkook's sweatshirt. He thought Jungkook will kiss him)

(Taehyung waited for few moments but he didn't feel anything)

Jk: "Don't worry. I won't kiss you until you will tell me to, Tae. I'm not and I won't cross my limits this time." (Taehyung open his eyes and stare in Jungkook's eyes)

(He could see that Jungkook meant it)

Tae: I w-will leave Jungmee needs me." (Taehyung left)

(Later someday Namjin, Yoonmin Taekook Hopekai Seojoon all were sitting in the living room Kai arrived to USA, so they all were telling him what happened when he wasn't there)

Jimin: "Jin hyung, when is the engagement?!" (This grabbed Jungkook's attention)

Jin: "Jungmee's birthday is in this week so probably after two weeks. I want to held party celebration for her se.."

Jk' "Jungmee's second birthday?!" (Jin nod)

Jk: "Can I ask for a favor if ya'll won't mind?

Jin:"Favor?!"

Jk; "Can I-arrange every thing for Jungmee's birthday? I mean I wasn't there when she born and turned 1"

Jk: "I want to do some thing for her. I won't mind if yo'll will disagree. I just asked " (There was plead, guilt and hesitancy in Jungkook's voice)

Tae: "Of course, Jungkook. You are her father. You can (Taehyung, immediately replied)

Jin: "Exactly! Dumb bunny, Why would we mind!"

(Jin wanted Teenyung to agree. He thank God when he heard Taehyung Tho Jin is making Jungkook suffer but he's gonna make it up by granting something that no one has thought of)

Jk: "Thank you Tae. Thank you hyung"

-

Who's y'all's favorite character in this story?!?!?