Part-63💜 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈

-

(Jungkook took Taehyung and Jungmee to the mall to buy gifts for his baby girl's birthday)

(As Taehyung started walking with Jungmee in his arms, Jungkook asked Taehyung to give Jungmee to him)

Jk: "I want to buy few presents for Jungmee's birthday so I took you with me. Also I want To spend time with you

Tae"Ok, Let's go then First, let's go get Jungmee's" (Taehyung's hands went cold with the not so confession like confession that Jungkook did)

(Taehyung started walking through the kids section & selecting clothes for Jungmee. He turn around and saw father-daughter talking-actually fighting on something!

Tae:"What happen, Jungkook? Is this lil girl bothering you?! Jungmee™ (Taehyung cutely glare at Jungmee and she pout)

Jk: "Na! But she's asking me to let her walk on her own. Tae, how? Why? mean she's small, What if she fall and hurt her?!"

Tae: "Omg Kookiel Chillex Don't worry! As y'know she can walk now so she wants to walk on her own, Just be by her side, she will be fine."

Tae: "My lil-big baby heart" Taehyung boop jungmee's nose)

Jungmee: "Big big meee" (Jungkook carefully put her down to let her walk)

(As she was so excited to walk on her own she took a big step and was about to trip but Jungkook was quick to catch her)

Jk: "Gotcha! My baby, my lil princess- let Dada carry baby?! (Jungkook said showing puppy face to his daughter)

(She didn't melt. Instead she display her puppy eyes and now who Jungkook say no! Oh no! He surrender)

(Taehyung chuckled at the two)

Tae: "Baby come." (Taehyung called)

(Jungkook and jungmee look of Taehyung waiting to confirm whom he called)

Tae: "U--uh jungmee, Jungkook you too. Come, help me to choose any one".

(Jungmee with Jungkook walk towards Taehyung. The baby girl was taking small, careful steps as her dada taught her to  )

Jk: "Ummmm... I can't choose one. Let's buy both."

Tae: "Jungkook any one" (taehyung glare at him cutely-Later both burst out laughing)

(Shopping for Jungmee and hyungs were done. Now they head to buy things for Taehyung)

Tae: "Jungkook, is it needed to buy present's for me too"

Jk: "Of course! It's my first time that I'm buying something for my family. I mean no- yeah

(Jungkook smile like a fool in love when Taehyung agreed)

(Jungkook wanted to say something to Taehyung but he was hesitant)

Tae: "You can say anything you want to, Jungkook"

Jk: "Umm--you can you try this?! I mean you will look pretty in this. Not like you aren't pretty. It's J-just you y'know.

Tae: "God jungkook, you look So cute when you're flustered. And I won't try it. Let's buy it. You said I'll look good so yeah (And Jungkook's heart did something)

(Jungkook was carrying the shopping bags and with the other hand he was helding Jungmee)

(She was eating ice cream)

People passing by them cooed at the sight of father carrying the baby & bags and letting his partner enjoy the ice cream

Tae: "Jungkook, wanna take a bite?!"

(Jungkook shake his head as a no)

(Still Taehyung shove a spoonful of ice cream in his baby's father's mouth)

-

Aww Taekook and their baby girl's interactions🥰🥰