3.

Morning has arrived again, after a night of restless sleep, unable to turn my mind off, away from all my problems at hand.

7:30

Today I woke up at the right hour, giving myself time to get ready properly. I showered, had a bowl of cereal with a coffee, and changed into a skirt and cosy jumper. So, a good start to a hopefully better day.

"Lara are you awake yet?" Jennies voice boomed.

"Yep I'm in my room!" I yell.

Seconds later, a slightly sleepy Jennie walks through my bedroom door, crashing onto my bed.

I'm sitting on my floor applying mascara when I turn to my half asleep friend.

"you got home late. How was the sushi?" I over dramatically wink at her, and for that got a slipper thrown at my head.

"It was good."she says quietly gleaming. I stare at her and she stares back grinning. We burst out laughing like little kids as we both had spoken only through looks.

"So what happened to you after I left?"

Had a big argument with my boyfriend, broke down crying, cleaned my room.

"I cleaned my room." I say, partly truthfully.

"Riveting. Did you call himmm?"Jennie seems desperate for details. I shook my head. Jennie sighs.

The sunlight pours into my bedroom, filling it with a golden glow.

"I'm thinking about calling after work today."

"Lara we're going out after work today, Jin's party? Remember?"she reminds me. I put my head in my hands, feeling slightly stupid for forgetting.

"I'll just find another time to call it's fine. Anyways, what do I even say?" Nervousness commencing to crawl through my body at the thought.

Jennie makes a phone gesture with her hand and raises it to her ear. "Um hi, you told me to call if I wanted a job, and I do." She says, making it sound so simple. "As easy as that."

I smile, checking my phone.

8:30

"I've got to get going, ugh your so lucky your work starts at 10" I say enviously, while plucking myself up off the floor.

"Yes yes, the glorious life of retail employee." She stretches on the bed. "Who knows if I'll ever get out of sales."

Jennie has always dreamed of fashion design, starting her own brand, being her own boss.

"You'll get there, I know it." I say encouragingly, picking up my bag.

She smiles at me as I wave her goodbye.

                                      ~

The whole car journey only one thing was on my mind. One person. The person that made my heart flutter at the thought of him, for some strange reason.

I had to call him. I mean I don't know for certain that I will even get a job with Kim Taehyung, but anything is better than working for my idiot boyfriend.

I know what I have to do.

I'm going to quit today.

Breaking it to Jimin is going to be difficult but I can't work at that cafe anymore.

                                      ~

The clouds clear, along with my worries, revealing a stunning sky blue as I step out of my car.