19.

Once the car is parked we are all looking around in confusion for what to do next, as not one of us have ever been on a private jet before. I decide to call Lois, hoping to get a sense of direction.

She told me there will be a security guard to take us to the private security checks entrance on the west side of the airport and everyone's waiting on the other side for us. That's when I realise we're a tad behind with time.

"Shit come on guys!" I quicken my pace and my friends stumble along behind me. When I first walk through the airport, I notice faces intensely gawping in my direction, then soon after a swarm of people calling my name and wanting a picture with me.

I wave around a little but the moment is filling me head to toe with anxiety, further pulling my nerves when I hear Taehyung's name being shouted a couple times throughout the crowd.

That's when the security guard took action and pushed away the infatuated fans, clearing my path for me.

The feeling shocks me. I was aware of Taehyung's fame, but blissfully ignorant of my own. I've only been in a couple fashion magazines. I'm being noticed already?

                                      ~

Once we finished with security and passport checks, we roll our suitcases along and finally unite with the other group.

Sasha is eating a sandwich, listening to music with her hood up and resting on the length of two chairs. Lois is already checking her emails, Yoongi is sitting on his luggage wearing sunglasses although it's still pitch black and we're inside. Ari seeing us is rolling her eyes, typical.

And Taehyung is standing in the midst of them all, wearing a long beige coat over a grey jumper and cream coloured trousers, glowing when he finally sees me.

All I want to do is run up to him and give him a hug, but I'm aware how odd that would come off to the others, and decide to smile and lightly bow my head, walking in their direction

"Guys this is Jennie, Jimin, and Jin." I say, pointing at my smiling friends, "and this is Lois, Sasha, Yoongi, and Kim Taehyung." I then gesture to my other group of friends. Sasha just salutes everyone with her hand, before curling back to a sleeping position.

"She'll meet you all properly once she's in her waking hours." I laugh, pushing lightly on Sasha's head.

I exclude the introduction of Ari as she has hardly acknowledged our presence and walked off to the vending machine as soon as we came near.

"Nice to meet you all." Taehyung calmly says to the trio.
"It's great to finally meet you, Lara's just always talking my ear off about you." Jimin smiles and I elbow him in his side, but Tae just chuckles.

"Really? Wow I must make a good impression." He says to me. I scoff.

"He's exaggerating. Don't flatter yourself." I snap back but he only smirks.