22.

The proceeding morning was a cloud of powder, hairspray and frantic nerves.

"Sasha help!! This dress is loose here!!" I scream behind the runway, only five other models till I walk.

I couldn't find her and I felt tears swelling in my eyes, biting the inside of my cheek anxiously.

Yoongi has gone to help me find Sasha, but I'm just frozen. I can't move a limb. Ari's chuckling at me and I turn to her, never having such a big urge to bitch slap someone as right now.

Instead I run off and find Taehyung on the phone with someone.

"Can't you just clear that up without me tonight? I'm busy." He hisses into his phone quietly but hangs up in an instant when seeing my panicked self. My suspicions raise but I shove them aside, re instating my nerves.

"Lara what's wrong?" He puts his hands on my bare arms.

"I can't do this! What if I fall? The dress is loose here and I can't. I JUST CAN'T!" I yell a bit too loud, burying my face in my hands.

He tucks my hair behind my ear and smiles. I love when he does that.

"Lara you look amazing, the dress fits perfectly you're just getting a bit of stage fright." He calmly states. "And you did the walk to perfection when it was just us, I have no doubt you will do amazing." He whispers and I begin to relax.

"Once you've done the first walk, the rest of them will be like a stroll in the park."

"Well I would much rather be in a park right now." I attempt taking in a deep breath, but my lungs restricted from the tight dress.

He smiles and squeezes my arm. "Break a leg. You're next."

I shake my hands and shut my eyes for a moment, before rolling back my shoulders and walking on the runway.

The golden features on my dress lighting up at I hit the lights.

In my peripheral vision sit all my friends, grinning at me. I feel comforted they are here and I walk confidently ahead ever so slightly swaying my hips, spinning on my heel as I reach the front.

Nerves running through my head crawl down to my hands, which are beginning to shake and I have to ball my fists to stop them. Luckily the walk is almost over and not many people saw that, hopefully.

In only a few seconds it's over, and once I'm out of sight to the audience, I sigh with relief, putting my thumbs up to Yoongi as he walks out.

"Perfect." Taehyung says to me. It went well. Thank God.

Before I have the chance to talk to him, Sasha whisks me away to change into the next outfit, and it looks so familiar.

"The sketch!" I say under my breath as I take hold of the black fabric. The two piece I helped Taehyung with has come to life and it meets my high expectations.