Epilogue.

Four years later.

The morning sun shone through my window, casting a glistening golden light filling my bedroom. Some things never change.

I take a deep stretch and a wide, unattractive yawn comes out of me, pulling me out of my familiar bed. Washing my face in the glamorous bathroom gives me some energy, and I change out of my pyjamas, into some comfortable clothing. Forcing myself to stay awake, I shut the hotel door behind me, and knock on Jimin's instead.

He opens it, still half asleep but surprisingly got dressed. "Come on let's get breakfast." I smile, taking his hand and pulling it out of the door.
"Fine. The food was always really good here anyways." He says, and we make our way to the buffet downstairs, filling our plates with far to much food but we aren't bothered.

I sit and chat with my old friend. He took a break from his famous dance troupe after winning internationals, to come to Milan fashion week with me.

I decided some time ago to end my career in modelling, now working as a layout manager for Vogue. I still go to all the prestigious events, this time watching instead of walking. I saw so many beautiful countries and met so many bright, creative minds. But the dust has finally settled, and I'm back living in Korea.

I'm living a comfortable life, my house secluded in the outskirts of Seoul rather than a shabby apartment, driving a car which isn't one my parents tried to bribe me with, and working hard, everyday, for what I earn.

Sometimes I still think about him, seeing his name in headlines can pull me back four years, remembering only the love we shared. I will remember his smile when Lois talks of him.
She climbed her way up to now being head of finance for his brand, and occasionally his name will come up. But I let our memories bring peace, not haunting me. I had to.

"I can wait to see the show tonight! It will be just like old times." Jimin interrupts the trip into my past, and I look at the happy man, flashing a quick smile then taking a sip of orange juice.

"Yeah me too." I say softly.

~

The day falls to evening so quickly, and Jimin and I are getting ready for the fashion show in the piazza tonight. In the most glamorous city I fell in love with so long ago now.

Looking into the mirror, I tuck my hair behind my ear, still bringing me such comfort.

I change into a red gown that reaches the floor, the slit running up revealing my black heels. Draping a sheer scarf over my shoulders, but it already falls to the crook of my arms. It feels soft on my skin as a hug would, it's times like this I feel loneliness.

I tried dating again, but no one matched. No one gave me that euphoric feeling when only being near me as he did. Admitting defeat, I've decided I don't need to find anyone new. I've been in love once before and it was the best period of my life, so as long as I experienced that wonderful feeling once, I'm content with leaving that part of my life settled.

I walk up to Jimin and fix his crooked tie, his wide grin on his face creating a smile on mine.
"Ready?" I say and he nods, walking with linked arms out into the night.

We arrive at the event, every surrounding bubbling with excitement. I spot a familiar face and exhale with a smile on my face. She is sitting peacefully with her hands in her lap. Jimin and I walk up to our old friend, giving her a big hug and sitting in the free seats by her.

We all squeal together at our meeting again. I really missed her.

I take Jennies left hand and admire her ring as I've done so many times before. "It's stunning hun." I say as I look up at her, grinning happily.