23.

"Lara." A whispering voice plays in my head, "Lara!" Blinking my eyes open I realise I'm no longer dreaming, but Taehyung is hovering by the side of my bed, lightly shaking me to wake up from my peaceful slumber.

Still in a haze of confusion I look around me, gathering my surroundings. It's pitch black. I turn back to Taehyung, still all wrapped in my cozy covers.

"Wh- wha- why are you here?" I mumble, annoyed because of my interrupted sleep. "And how did you get in?" I hiss.

He holds my arm to help lift me to sitting. "Jennie gave me her spare key just in case." He winks and I roll my eyes. "Get up."

"Why? I'm so comfortable." I whine quietly as to not wake up my still soundly sleeping friend.

"Just, come on! I want to get out, go for a walk." He says in hushed tones.

"Fine. Do I have to change?" I reluctantly agree though I'm still grumpy. He shakes his head.

"Doesn't matter." He says, so I get out of bed in my baggy pj top, but pull on joggers and socks, as the temperature must have dropped overnight. "Are you a sloth? Why are you taking so long to tie your laces?" He whispers sharply to which I throw a slipper at him.

"Maybe when an annoying man wakes me up at 3am to go for a walk!" I snap back, standing up and we tiptoe out the door, carefully shutting it behind us to make as little noise as possible.

We get outside and I breathe in the fresh night air, it's so refreshing. Once we start walking through the quaint streets I notice the little details that make me love this city. The cobbled ground, the pretty flowers growing on the balconies, the golden cast the lamp posts gave the street and its beautiful buildings.

I turn to Tae, who is looking around, him too enjoying the surroundings, smiling subtly to himself.

"So what was the sudden urge to wake me up in the middle of the night for a walk?" I yawn, maintaining his slow walking pace. He looks at me and his eyes soften.

"I just wanted to do normal things with you and not have to hide it. I couldn't think of another time we could just go for a walk together and not have to deal with the drama, press or anything." His sentiment warms me and I take his hand, to which he tightens the hold as soon as my skin touches his, interlacing our fingers together.

"I'm glad you woke me up." I say softly, looking at my feet as they take steps onwards.

We continue our walk, talking and messing around, running away and having to cover each others mouths from laughing if we see people.

We make it to the Galleria, its very dark but the designer stores are still dimly alit at night although they are closed. It gives a subtle ambiance surrounding us. I look up an admiration.

"This is where I wanted to take you." Taehyung says as we take in the intricate beauty of this structure bounding us.

"Wow." I mutter, walking around at a loss for words, looking at the grand glass ceiling and the astounding designs and architecture. "This is incredible." My voice echos as it's only him and I in this huge centre.

It feels like we are the only two people in the world.

Taehyung grabs my arm and pulls me close, his face so close to mine. I don't say anything, only draping my arms atop his shoulders and around his neck, smiling. I don't think I've ever been so happy.

He looks deeply into my eyes, reading every wonderful thought I am experiencing as I take in each of his beautiful features.

I've never felt this way for someone before, like finally finding the missing piece of my puzzle. My other half.