11.

The two minutes became a good fifteen. That glowing blissful feeling wore off slowly and my chaotic surroundings are beginning to chip away at me. The herds of people running up and down corridors, the constant ringing of the reception phone, the plastic chair rubbing squeaking at every slight move, the feeling of suffocating in the air; hot, heavy and humid.

My discomfort is climbing to its limit and I decide to go talk to Lois, finally freeing myself of the environment of which if I stayed in a second longer, would be the scene of a panic attack.

"Hey Lois." I sound blue.

"Lara don't you know where to go? I thought I got rid of you!" She responds sarcastically, causing us both to laugh again.

"No I knew where to go, but Taehyung had to do something and told me to wait a couple minutes, yeah that was like 20 minutes ago." I sigh but still smiling.

"Ugh he's always running late babe, I'm sure he'll move his ass and be here soon." She reassures me, while offering me some gum.

I politely decline to which she shrugs, smiling and popping a piece of gum in her mouth.
"Maybe he decided to go to the park for a little break you know." I chuckle with Lois, leaning my arms on her desk.

"Yeah or to the moon maybe. Just for some fresh air." We're laughing in the middle of the room when we are interrupted by a stern Taehyung.

"So that's where you ran of to. Hey Lois." He tips his head to the receptionist to which she reciprocates and continues with her work. "I thought I told you to wait there."

"I though you said two minutes. If I stayed waiting there for you my hair would have gone grey and my skin would wrinkle, and you wouldn't have a model anymore." I snap back smirking. Lois stifles a laugh and continues tapping on her keyboard.

Taehyung seems at a slight loss for words, before pulling himself together. "Well sorry I'm late then. Let me show you around." He gestures for me to follow him. I turn to Lois once more and we send each other mischievous smiles, then continue following him.

I speed up to walk alongside him. "You niece is very cute." I say staring straight ahead.

"She seems fond of you too." Is all he responds, not seeming interested in continuing the slightly personal topic.

"As you already know that's my studio room." He points at the room while already speeding past. "This is the common area." We stop for a moment for me to look around. It's an open plan area with a small kitchen, some tables and sofas, wide windows letting in an abundance of natural light. It's decorated beautifully. The continuous theme of warm, cream colours is incredibly serene.

"Cool. I love a good sofa." I quickly test out the comfortable sofa and bounce on it a little. In the corner of my eye, I almost see him smile at the sight. I step back up and pull my hair back. "Where to next?" Trying to sound professional.

He only turns away and starts walking, already aware that I was to follow him.  He shows me to the photoshoot room. Straight into stepping in, it's very dark. There are multiple backdrops covering a wall, surrounded but heavy camera equipment and lights.

"Wow." I mutter under my breath.

"This is where you'll be working most days, if you're not in fittings." He clears up my confusion. I nod in response, feeling his eyes on me as I examine the fancy equipment. Another small silence lulls over the room. "One last stop." He opens another door and flicks on the light switch, revealing a room filled with clothing racks, changing cubicles, and a row of vanities with those mirrors surrounded of lightbulbs, which I always loved.