27.

I wake up to his kisses on my cheek. I blink open my eyes to him smiling into me. I shut them and try to drift back to sleep.

He only paused a moment, "I'll just keep kissing you till you wake up Lara."

With my eyes still shut a smile crept onto my face, "then I guess you will have to keep kissing me forever." I mutter tiredly.

"Alright." And he continues, like the thought of forever didn't for one moment scare him. He was happy just kissing me for the rest of his life.

I force myself to awake, unfortunately for us forever can't be in this hotel. We have to go home.

I pull myself up to which he complains, grabbing my arm and tugging it back to him. "Come on." I laugh, our hold being a tug of war which I win.

He reluctantly gets up and takes a stretch of his back while I pick up my shoes from the floor, making my way to the door.

"Wait where are you going?" He sighs, releasing his loosened muscles.

"I'm going to wake Jennie up." I say to him as I leave, knowing my friend is definitely still fast asleep.

I feel as light as a feather, like I could just lift from the ground at any moment, bliss escaping me. However I do have an itch in my brain that won't free itself.

Yesterday was amazing, when he apologised and I forgave him, that was all good. But part of me wonders still if he wants to hide this. Is he ashamed for people to know about us? The thought bothers me and I push it aside for the time being as I don't want to disrupt my euphoric mood.

"Jennie!" I yell loudly accompanying my entrance into our room. She groans in annoyance.

"Shut up Lara!" She stuffs her ears with a pillow but I grab it away from her to which she pulls a sour face, whacking my arm.

"Get up before I start singing!" I mock and put my hand on my hip.
"God please no." She exclaims, forcing herself up dramatically and I scoff.

"Fine next time I won't wake you up, and you will miss the flight. Gotta pee now." I blow her a kiss as I make my way to the bathroom.

She sighs, clearly angry but I know this mood only lasts a short while.

"Can you flush yourself down the toilet while you're at it?" He mocks and I put my middle finger up at her but we are both already laughing at this point.

I brush my teeth and wash my face, then pack up my remainders of things scattered around the room, crouching to grab a shoe under the bed. Jennie's a bit more reanimated after drinking a coffee and jumps onto her bed, her luggage all zipped up and ready to go.

"I'm actually famished." She yells exasperated, spread like a starfish across the bed and staring up at the carved ceiling.

"Same. We were all going to get breakfast at the airport but I definitely won't last that long." I sigh, my stomach rumbling at the thought.

Jennie rolls over to look down to me, her face astounded. "Are you kidding?! I will actually pass out if I wait till the airport to eat!" She exclaims and we giggle.

"Ok we are already packed, let's just go downstairs and grab something to eat. The others don't have to see us." I grin.

"Nobody gotta know." Jennie laughs, jumping up from the bed and putting her phone in her pocket.

                                         ~

We are silently sitting in the hotel restaurant by ourselves, munching on some eggs on toast and food has never tasted to good. Once in a while we will come up for air from our feast and chuckle to ourselves.