35.

A month filled with sun, friends, and celebrations passes and the summertime is coming to a close. We are slowly saying goodbye to the August heat and welcoming the fresh breeze carried in September.

"The question of the day is will Ari actually shut up about her front cover picture? God she's basically whacking everyone in the face with the magazine!" I exclaim under a hushed tone to Lois, sitting on the sofa in the break room alongside Jin. I think I've really invented third wheeling.

The pair laugh at my comment but their focus lays mainly in their intertwined hands. It's sweet so I'm hardly bothered, except, no now she's whispering something in his ear. NO. HE JUST GOT FLUSTERED. Right I'm out of here.

I sigh, pressing my hands on my lap and lifting up, away from the very close couple. "Bye guys." I wave but no response, they are too infatuated with each other. Not even annoyed, I chuckle to myself while walking off, into Tae's studio.

On entering I notice he is busy sketching, but when I walk up to his desk he instantly lifts up to give me a quick peck on the lips, then pulling my forearm around the table and sitting me on the edge of his lap, where I comfortably perch while looking at his work.

"This is so beautiful Tae, seriously." I point at his design of an astounding gown, all a dusty blue bundle of tule, maintaining a wash of elegance still. He looks at me and smiles sweetly, sending me his eyes filled with gratitude.
"It would look even more beautiful if you were wearing it." He says subtly, scratching pencil marks onto the paper with his chiseled hands.

I gently kiss his soft cheek, then putting my arm around his shoulders and leaning closer to watch his art form on paper.

We stay like this for some time, just enjoy each other's company whenever we can, getting to hold each other, still getting electric shots through my body when our skin collides.

"Lara I wanted to tell you, I had a session with Jungkook the other day." He looks at me and I show interest.
"Oh, really? What about?" I ask curiously, though he doesn't have to tell me if he wishes not.
"Just to talk about everything really. Work, my mum, you." He says.

"Me? Have I done something bad?" I ask sarcastically but he scoffs, then tucking a stand of hair behind my ear and holding his palm to my cheek, smiling into my eyes.
"Never. I mainly just talked about how amazing you are for an hour." He admits and I grin smugly.

"Well I am amazing. You are so lucky to have such a cool girlfriend." I smirk, while standing up from his lap after checking the time. He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah yeah. You know I made it up. I actually said you were really self obsessed and annoying." He mocks and I but my hands to my heart and gasp, pretending to get stabbed. I stumble out of the room with the echos of his wonderful laughter and I simply smile, feeling on top of the world.

Walking into the dressing room, I help Yoongi zip up his shirt as he got it stuck somehow.
"Seriously I don't know how it happened!" He exclaims and I giggle quickly patting his shoulder.
"There, you're all sorted." I smile and he thanks me before going into his shoot looking like a shining star.

Sasha is looking through magazine layout ideas with me as I quickly check my email inbox. There's the regular mailing lists and old agendas I forgot to delete, except one new message which I open to read; my eyes widen.

It was an email about a job offer.

From Vogue.