24.

The duvet is hot on my skin as I wake up from the sunlight gloriously streaming though the window of Taehyungs suite. When we got back to the hotel yesterday he asked if I could stay with him for the night, he didn't want to be alone, and I couldn't blame him. The series of events prior made it clear he was in a state of which I should care for him.

We fell asleep as soon as we hit the mattress, him hugging my arm as I stretched out onto the cotton covers.

"Morning lazy." I hear his voice as I sit up, yawning widely and rubbing my achy eyes. He appears from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and he must have showered.

"Hi. What time is it?" I awaken at the beautiful sight of him. I must look nothing of the sort right now, perhaps sharing resemblance to a grizzly bear. I comb by hands over my frizzy mess of hair at that thought.

"Eleven. I woke up only half an hour ago." He explains with his croaky morning voice. My eyes widen at the time, jumping up instantly.

"Shit, Jennie! What if she's awake?" I run around looking for my phone and Taehyung chuckles.

He grabs my shoulders and turns me to the desk where my phone lies very visibly. I take it and make my way to exit but he runs up to me, taking my wrist and pressing a quick kiss on my lips.

His wet hair drips a bit onto my forehead as he holds me close and I lay a hand on his bare chest.

I trace my other hand slowly up his muscular arm and neck, running it through his hair and pull his face slightly down to mine. He exhales, clearly liking when I do that.

I lean in closer as if to kiss him, his eyes looking desperately into mine. Then with my other hand still on his chest I push him away, smirking.

He sighs, leaning his head to the ceiling but laughs. "Such a tease!" He exclaims, exasperated.

I laugh and leave his room, giving him a quick wave.

A smile slithers onto my face, reaching from on ear to the other. He makes me so happy.

"Lara there you are! Why did you come out of Taehyungs room?" I got caught by Jennie in the corridor, her eyebrows raised in suspicion.

I try to hide my smile but fail miserably. Jennie starts grinning too. "Wait-" she puts the dots together, "-are you two?" She insinuates, not needing to say more.

I've already been caught, and there's no way I can find an excuse which Jennie will in any way believe. I nod, beaming. "Yes."

She yells and I cover her mouth, pushing her back into our room as to not draw any further attention to us.

"You can't tell anyone Jennie!" I whisper to the shocked girl.

"Not even Jimin?" She asks and I think about it. If Jennie knows then it's already out. Maybe I could just tell my friends?

"I'm not sure yet but I might tell him."

"Ok I will keep your cheeky lil secret Lara" She zips her lips shut with her hands and giggles. "So what happened? Tell me everything!" She clasps her hands together.

"Well we kissed for the first time a couple weeks ago in Seoul, and we've just been keeping whatever it is we have a secret. You know, so we wouldn't have to deal with all the stuff that comes with a public relationship."