36.

Tae:
Do you have plans tonight?

Me:
Nope

Tae:
Yes you do. You're going on a date with me :)

Me:
Oh, am I?

Tae:
Yep, I'm picking you up at 7

I smile to myself, though the curl of my lips is glossed with a touch of despair. His kindness makes my decision even harder, or at least more complicated.  Tonight is my chance to tell him about the job offer, not the consequences that are shamefully attached. I want him to know, I want him to share the wonderful experiences in my life with me, but in this occurrence I can't see how.

Last night Jennie and I went out for drinks with Noah to get a change of mind for a gap in time. Luckily, Noah got us to drink lots of water and made us sandwiches to stop us from the hangover, and for some reason Jennie and I were set on creating an empire, both becoming queens. We were so focused on our mission that we even tried to knight Noah with the baguettes he bought us.

Recalling these memories made me hurt more than my piercing headache still going strong from the moment I woke up. Stumbling out of bed like a drunken zombie, I manage to make it to the coffee machine, where the smell of caffeine runs straight through my veins, jolting me up from almost sleepwalking.

I make two cups of coffee, along with some toast, and make my way to my drinking buddie's room, but when I walk in, her boyfriend is laying next to her and chatting.
They look up at me, waving, and I sit on the foot of the bed handing them each a mug.

"Wait isn't one of these for you?" Noah asks considerably while Jennie is already sipping on the beverage so loudly.
"No don't worry, you deserve it more for making sure we didn't pass out in the street yesterday." I say and he smiles.
"I really was you guys' knight in shining amour." He says sarcastically and I put my head in my hands, laughing with Jennie at the relocation of events the took place the prior night.

Once we finished breakfast, Jennie starts reading her book with sunglasses on, trying to block out the bright light, and Noah leans on her shoulder to read along with her. The picture of them is so wholesome and it makes me happy.

Their love for each other is so strong, that it sends a dagger through me on the thought of my love on the line.

                                         ~

The day passes quickly, as I do nothing other than watch tv and stop the world from spinning. Luckily the dreaded hungover has taken its leave, and I can start getting ready for the date. Though Tae has given me no hints whatsoever so I have hardly a clue on what to wear.

I call in for Jennies assistance and she picks out a white milkmaid dress with tights, but some black heels with a strap so I can dress it up or down. I also put on some simple jewellery as to not go overboard. Along with my perfectly picked outfit, I apply some light makeup, I can hardly be bothered to do any more.

"Thanks hun." I say to a satisfied Jennie, while packing some essentials in my purse and then putting on deodorant. The girl looks at me and is now lying on my bed with my sleep mask on.

"My job is done. Now go have fun and let me sleep or I will throw a shoe at you." She mumbles, crawling under a blanket. I say goodbye and start walking downstairs, placing myself on the step outside and waiting for Taehyung to arrive.

Only a few minutes later his black car pulls up, and i instantly grin, hurrying into the car giddily and plant a kiss on his lips. He looks at me with confusion. "What?" I say while doing up my seatbelt.