1 Where is Khushi?

Part 1 Where is Khushi?

Delhi

"How many days will you be giving the same excuse Aman?" Arnav sneered at the poor soul who was his friend and manager... Aman.

"ASR, I'm trying my best to find Khushi Bhabi" Aman gave the same answer that he always did. In fact, he was putting all his effort to find Khushi.

"Can't you give me some consoling information about Khushi?"

"There is no single lane left in Delhi. We searched every crook of Delhi. Our team is searching for Bhabi in full swing since the date she got vanished"

"Then start searching her all over India"

"Of course, ASR. You denied me to use Social media to search Khushi Bhabi. Or else, I would have found her by now" Aman said.

"Noooo...I don't want anyone know about my personal issues. Media will bring it in the limelight and will create scene"

Aman nodded ok and stood hesitatingly.

"what?"

"ASR, you agreed to go to Mumbai to attend a conference. You have to finalize a deal too"

Arnav rolled his eyes annoyingly. He had almost forgotten about the deal. His mind was not stable after Khushi left him.

"If you don't want to go to Mumbai, I will go..."

Cutting him,

"No no... I will go"

"Ok, ASR"

"When is the conference?"

"Tomorrow"

"Book my ticket"

"Yeah..."

Arnav walked off. Aman stood looking at his retreating figure. How brisk Arnav had been...! He always kept his schedule in the fingertip. He needed no one to remind them to him. He was always ready to deal with it perfectly. Don't know when will he get his old charms. Aman sighed.

The needed arrangements were done. Arnav fled to Mumbai to deal with the deal and also to attend Oberai's conference. He reached Mumbai in the midnight. Oberai groups arranged a room for Arnav in Hotel Taj. Arnav was running his eyes on the Arabian sea through the window of the Taj Hotel. He saw a few boats swaying on the sea even after they had been anchored. His mind also weaved like those boats and he could not hold it.

How beautiful his life was with Khushi until the tragedy happened in their life...! What beautiful days they were...! He got a wife with beauty and brain. Yet, he was not lucky enough to live his life with her the rest of his life. Don't know where was she...! What was she doing without him...! Don't know how could she be living without him... without seeing him...! Arnav gulped hard.

Arnav fell on the bed to get some sleep. He had to attend a conference the next day. After that, he had to get back to Delhi. He should screw up the searching process of Khushi after going to Delhi. It was almost one and half years since she left him. He didn't get a single clue to reach her so far. The thought of Khushi getting used to live without him irked him more than her separation. He could not tolerate the reality that she was living without him that he never imagined. His routine changed after Khushi left him. He could not sleep peacefully for a single day. Don't know when would be his waiting come to an end.

Arnav didn't know when he slept. He woke up only when he felt the sun light hitting his eyes. He sat on the bed feeling vacuum. He always felt the same after Khushi vanished from his reach. He got ready for the conference and attended it. Of course, the purpose of attending the conference was successful. He wanted to go back to Delhi immediately. Taking the other businessmen's leave, he walked out. He hired a cab and headed back to the Taj Hotel.

The cab stopped at a signal. Arnav leaned on the seat, closing his eyes. Suddenly he felt something in his heart. The same feeling that he often got two years ago whenever he saw Khushi. Or, he felt her presence around him. He ran his eyes in the surroundings in the searching manner restlessly. His eyes got stuck on the opposite side of the road. He was horrified seeing the closest person of his life. She was none other than his wife, Khushi.

Arnav's face brightened seeing Khushi on the opposite side of the road. His eyes automatically pooled up. No doubt it was absolutely happy tears. She was coming out of the shopping mall with a few bags in her hand. Arnav didn't notice someone following her from the same mall. Arnav tried to open the door of the cab but he could not as his car was trapped in between the vehicles. He looked at Khushi while impatiently keeping his hand on the car door knob. he looked at the signal and there were 23 seconds left to turn GREEN light. He became panicked.

Arnav's blood frozen when he saw a man who followed her, reached Khushi who was with a baby girl. The baby extended her hand towards Khushi, asking her to take her in her hand. Khushi smiled brightly at the man while taking the baby from his hand. She kissed the baby's cheek and walked with the man. Arnav's facial expression became stony. He could not believe Khushi was happy with someone. The baby should be the man's child. But who was he to Khushi? Why was she with him? There were a lot of questions that ran in Arnav's mind. His mind lost its thinking ability. He could not see his Khushi with someone. He turned to the opposite side. Who the hell was he? What if...? His mind thought something he never wanted to. NOOOOOOO... He turned towards the direction where Khushi was standing with the man. His expression became horrified not finding Khushi there.

At the same time, the signal changed into Green. The vehicles started moving. His cab got a little gap to open the door. Arnav jumped off the moving car and rushed crossing the highly hectic road. He hurried to the place and looked here and there, in a searching manner. But Khushi was not there. Arnav was fed up. He had been searching for her putting all his efforts but he could not find her. But today, she came in front of him but he missed her. where would he find her? Who was the man with her? Did she MOVE ON in her life? That thought hammered his heart.

He immediately dialled Aman. He attended the call.

"Aman, cancel my ticket and all the schedules"

"But ASR..."

"I saw Khushi in Mumbai. She is here. I won't come back to Delhi without her"

"ASR, don't you need anyone to help you?"

"I will call you if I need anything but I will definitely find her"

Arnav disconnected the call and ran his fingers in his hair all frustrated.

To be continued...