18 Cause

Part 18 Cause

"Va dha..." Anu repeated what Arnav said.

Arnav dropped his jaw whereas Khushi laughed bursting out. Arnav turned towards Anu and extended his hand to catch her. In no time, Anu crawled fast to go away from him. Clutching her leg, he pulled her toward him. Lifting Anu in his arms, Arnav clutched her hands with his right hand. Anu screeched while trying to free her hands from his clutch.

"You want my attention but you don't give a damn to me?" Arnav kissed her cheek making her whine.

She shook her head left to right, trying to stop Arnav from kissing her. But he was Arnav Singh Raizada... he again kissed her. Anu pushed his chest through her legs but Arnav was not ready to give up. He caressed her cheek with his two days' stubble that tickled Anu. She cackled like ever before.

"Don't show your attitude to me... I'm your father... remember that" Arnav said, smiling at her.

"Arnavji, she would have understood what you said" Khushi teased.

"She understands..." Arnav again kissed Anu's cheek.

Arnav put her on the bed and went to the recliner.

"Aii..." Anu called him again.

Arnav looked at her and pretended like, catching her. She rushed to Khushi and looked at him horrifically.

"Be careful... I will bite your chubby cheeks" Arnav laughed.

"Stop it, Arnavji... don't irritate her"

"Oh... really? Was that me who irritated her? It was your daughter who intentionally fussed me"

"Oh fo... you don't seem like a father but a pre-KG kid... anytime, having panga with your daughter..."

"She didn't even have her teething properly and she pulls fuss out of me... Then how could I be quiet"

"Yeah... you are Arnav Singh Raizada after all..." Khushi nodded her head, left to right.

She went out of the room. She smiled at Aman who came toward their room.

"I want to meet ASR"

"Yeah... he is there" Khushi left.

She came to Manorama's room. She took Anu from Khushi.

"Anu Baby... do you like your Papa's place?" Manorama asked Anu who was playing with Manorama's long chain.

"She is passing her time in an unexpected way, aunty" Khushi sighed.

"Really?"

"Yeah... fighting with her Papa... she fusses him like hell"

"Really? Why Anu beta? Why are you doing that?"

"Oooo" Anu made a sound, making her mouth like a Cuckoo.

"See, how she complains... definitely your husband must be at fault," Manorama said.

"No aunty... don't underestimate her... you have no idea, how this tiny turtle makes her father annoy..."

Manorama chuckled.

"Is it, Anu? Did you make your Papa annoy?"

"Ppppppaaaa..." she said sprinkling saliva on Manorama's face

"Oh my God... it seems the problem is severe... Anu baby seems fixed" Manorama laughed.

"These two are making me helpless..." Khushi said.

"Khushi, do you notice one thing?"

'What aunty?"

"Anu is responding to our talks more than before"