44 Wrathful Arnav and NK

Part 44 Wrathful Arnav and NK

NK saw Arnav looking at him with an intensive gaze, having baby Anu in his arms. He had no idea whether Arnav heard his talks or not but his gaze was different that held a lot of questions. NK didn't know how to react to it. He started walking slowly. When he crossed Arnav, he stopped hearing,

"You can ask me if you want any help," Said Arnav.

NK stopped walking and looked at Arnav unbelievably. He knew Arnav didn't like him. He sensed it many times... especially, at the beginning. Then what happened to him all of a sudden? Why was he ready to help him? Was that because he was going to leave Delhi in two days?

Arnav also sensed disbelief in NK's face.

"I wish Anu would have loved you. Then everything would have changed" Arnav added which made NK not only stun but also emotional.

Arnav walked in. He knew that statement was enough for NK to wipe all the hesitations to approach him. NK stood, looking at Arnav's fading figure, gulping down. He silently came in, following Arnav.

That was when Arnav's phone rang. Arnav attended it. the call was from Sub-inspector Gopal.

"Hello, Sir..."

"ASR, I used the technic, keeping the hint given by you and it worked. Kiran spit out the truth" Gopal said.

"What truth?" Arnav asked sharpening his ear.

"Please make yourself up, ASR..."

"Why should I make myself?" Arnav asked doubtfully.

Khushi came out of the room hearing his voice and saw NK also listening to Arnav's phone talks, standing behind Arnav.

"Because the matter is that kind," Gopal said.

"What matter?" Arnav frowned.

"I'm sorry, ASR... your sister didn't commit suicide... she was killed..." Gopal broke the biggest egg of Arnav's life.

"Whaaaaat? Who killed my sister? Tell me inspector" Arnav exclaimed.

NK and Khushi were shocked to the core listening to him. Aman and Manorama also rushed out of their respective rooms, hearing his high pitch tone. They looked at NK shockingly who was gritting his teeth with a reddened face.

"Radhika and Kiran"

"Whaaat? Radhika and Kiran? But why did they kill my sister?"

"She heard their plan of separating your wife from you, sir. That's why"

"Who told you?"

"Bhuvan"

"Bhuvan? But how did he tell the truth so easily?"

"I tricked them, Sir. They confessed everything"

Arnav closed his eyes, tightening his jaws.

"What's next inspector?"

"We are going to surrender them in the court with the recorded statements of them tomorrow, Sir"

"Ok... I will be at the court premise on time"

Arnav disconnected the call and again called someone. Khushi was scared to even get close to him as he looked no less than a beast. But she had no choice other than to take baby Anu from his arms. Arnav passed her to Khushi. Taking Anu from him, Khushi stepped back. Arnav waited, keeping the phone on his ear for the call to attend. The call was attended.

"Hello, ASR" the caller was Mr. Roy, Arnav's lawyer.

"Mr. Roy... my sister Anu was not committed suicide but she was killed."