5 Proposal

Part 5 Proposal

Aman was tensed like hell. NK never talked to him like he did that day. Without reason, NK would not have spoken to him rudely. He always had been ready to help Aman no matter what. But today, he didn't even like to listen about the misunderstanding between ASR and Khushi. Before that, he refused to help Arnav. Why? Did he know about anything Khushi? He must have known... If NK knew something, then he should not be sitting in Delhi. Aman dialed a travel agent's number. He attended it.

"Tell me, Aman sir..."

"Can I get a ticket to Mumbai on the next flight?

"Let me check sir"

"Yeah..."

"Sorry sir, no tickets available in the business class..."

"In economic class?"

"Economic class ticket for you?"

"No problem... I need to go to Mumbai immediately. It's urgent"

"Yeah... A ticket is available in economic class, sir."

"Book it"

"Ok, sir"

"I will receive it on my way to the Airport"

"Ok, sir. You have to be there at 5 o' Clock "

"Ok" Aman looked at his watch. It was 3 o'clock.

Aman disconnected the call and gathered the management crew. Giving them instructions to lead AR in his absence, he headed to the Airport.

Mumbai

Arnav received a call from Akash. Arnav attended it hurriedly expecting some information from him.

"Haan, Akash..."

"Arnav, I have shown Khushi's photo to in the same shopping mall and instructed them to inform me if she visits the mall again"

"Ohhh..." Arnav said with disappointment.

"Don't lose your hope Arnav. We will surely find Khushi as much as possible"

"Thanks, Akash"

Arnav disconnected the call. He closed his eyes and Khushi's memories occupied his mind.

Flashback

Arnav was driving the car in towards RM. He saw a girl overtaking him with her scooter. She was riding her scooter so fast. As it touched his EGO, he geared his car up and overtook her scooter. He was dumbfounded as the girl was none other than his sister's friend Khushi. He became angry. Why was she riding the scooter fast? That was not appreciable. He never liked over speed in two-wheelers. It was not at all safe. How dare this girl? He saw the TOLL ahead and he had to stop but Khushi left the place by the two-wheelers lane.

Arnav got out of the TOLL only after paying. He came home and called Anu.

"Anuuuu... Anuuuu"

Anu came out of her room.

"What happened Bhai?"

"Don't you dare think of taking a lift on your friend's bike"

"Which friend?"

"Who else, Khushi"

"Khushi? But why?"

"Do you know how speedily she rides the bike?"

"Really?"

"She overtook my car by her scooter a few minutes ago"

"Is it Khushi?" Anu asked looking inside the room.