55 Will ASR fail?

Part 55 Will ASR fail?

Khushi was looking at Arnav bewildered. She didn't know why he lied. She saw him coming with NK in the same cab. Then why did he talk as if he didn't see NK the whole day?

"Khushiiii... Are you listening to me?" Arnav asked as he didn't get a reply from her.

"Haan?"

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing... Have you completed the work for what you went to the office?" she asked.

"Yeah... It was so successful" Arnav smiled.

"Oh..."

Arnav saw baby Anu trying to come to him. Taking her from Khushi, he lifted her above his head making her giggle. She clutched his hair shrieking cheerfully, pressing her feet on his cheat. She pulled his mobile from his pocket. Arnav snatched it from her hand and kept it in his pant pocket. Anu bent down to get it from him. As it didn't happen, she bit his cheek.

"What the..." Arnav hissed.

"Va dha... Dha maa..." She asked for his mobile.

"No beta... No mobile..."

Anu whined. In this, Khushi was observing Arnav thinking about the lie he uttered. She was happy seeing him with NK as she was worried about their difference. She was the connector to both of them. She badly wanted them to become friends. Only because of Anu, it became possible. She was happy about it.

That was when NK came there. Khushi became alert. Arnav smiled at NK.

"I'm looking for you since the morning," NK said to Arnav.

Khushi could not believe NK also maintaining Arnav's lie. She was sure that these two were hiding something from her. What was it that they didn't want her to know? What was that about? She was observing them keenly.

"I too want to talk to you," Arnav said.

"Tell me"

"Talk to Anu and get a yes from her," Arnav said.

"She won't say yes to me. Only you can get it from her. Don't you know how adamant your sister is?"

"But, it's about your marriage..."

"You try first. I will talk to her only if you FAIL" NK said.

The word FAIL touched Arnav's big fat ego. He shrank his brows. Was not it a challenge for Arnav Singh Raizada? He nodded ok with a firm expression. He was fixed. Getting a YES from Anu for marriage would be HIM. There should not be any chance for him to FAIL.

Maybe, NK should have intentionally told that, knowing Arnav's nature. It was kind of provoke... to get what he wanted.

Even Khushi understood that. What made her surprised was Arnav's reaction toward the issue. Arnav walked to Anu's room. NK smirked at Khushi and gestured for her to go with him. Khushi followed Arnav.

Arnav came to Anu's room and kept baby Anu on the bed. Anu stood up from the bed, who was resting her head on the headboard of the bed.

"Anu, I would like to know something"

Before Anu asked him anything,

"Va dha... Auuuu" baby Anu said as usual.

"Ok, you are Anu..." Arnav said.

"What do you want to know, bhai...?" Anu asked.

"Do you trust me?"

"More than anyone in this world," she said without thinking.