30 Princess

Part 30 Princess

NK's exodus refreshed Radhika and Kiran. They felt relaxed as one member of the enemy's troop was out. If Arnav and Aman went to the office for any reason, only Khushi and Manorama would be at home. They would get a chance to do something then. They started planning.

But, as they didn't expect, Manorama stayed in the living room and started watching TV all the time. Aman also hung around Manorama as he didn't want her to feel NK's absence. Sometimes, Khushi also came to the living room with Anu. For more to their shock, Arnav also joined. That they didn't expect.

At the same, Arnav came to the living room and sat having Anu on his lap. Anu got down from Arnav and crawled to Aman who was working on his laptop. She pressed the keys like she always did with Arnav. Aman held her hand, not letting her touch the keyboard as he coded a tender. But, Anu could not be stopped. She screeched and tried to bite Aman's hand.

Arnav laughed, seeing Aman's helpless state.

"Anu baby, your papa will fire me if I don't complete the work assigned by him" Aman pleaded, holding her hands.

Anu turned towards Arnav,

"Aiii va dha... ba..." she called her father for support.

Arnav went to her smiling and lifted her. Anu hung from his arms towards the laptop.

"Khushi, bring my laptop," Arnav said.

Khushi rushed to their room and brought Arnav's laptop. Sitting on the couch, Arnav opened it, making Anu sit on his lap. Anu looked at Arnav's laptop and then Aman's.

"Va dha..." She tapped Arnav's cheek and extended her index finger toward Aman's laptop.

"No baby... play in this"

"Na Na..." she got down from Arnav's lap and crawled to Aman.

Arnav rolled his eyes. Anu liked Aman's laptop because it was a GRB laptop in which the keyboard had colorful lights. She was a kid after all. Why won't she get attracted to it then?

"Aman... stop working and let her play..." Arnav said.

Aman raised his brows, getting amazed. ASR who controlled anyone by his one look was surrendering to his little angel. He saved the file he was working on. Putting the laptop on the floor, he too sat on the floor. Anu came to him and sat with him. She tapped the laptop, making a cheerful sound as usual. Why not? She was happy as she achieved what she wanted.

"See, how happy she is..." Manorama said.

"She is becoming so adamant, aunty" Khushi sighed.

Before Manorama said anything,

"She is a kid after all... it's obvious if she gets attracted to colors and lights... there is nothing to get disappointed" said Arnav.

Arnav took his mobile out and searched for something.

"She is going to search for Aman Bhai from here on," Khushi said.

"No... she won't... I have placed an order..." Arnav showed his mobile. He had been ordered a GRB laptop.

Khushi dropped her jaw whereas Manorama lifted her eyebrows in shock. But there was no change of expression on Aman's face. After all, he was ASR...

"Have you ordered a new laptop for this little turtle?" Khushi asked unbelievably.

Arnav nodded yes chuckling.

"Don't you think this is too much?"

"What's the use of having money if I can't afford what my daughter wants?"