16 Resemblance

Part 16 Resemblance

Arnav was about to close the door,

"Khushi..." Anu shouted.

Khushi looked at Anu.

"Please don't make more damage to my brother" she pleaded to make a face.

Khushi glared at her and she ran away giggling. Arnav closed the door smiling. He saw Khushi looking down with a blush. Arnav walked to her.

"You no need to keep her words in your mind... you have no limitation to damage your husband if not her brother" he said teasingly with a smile.

Khushi's cheek turned into dark red those were already red and Arnav adored it.

"Sit..." He made her sit on the bed, slightly clutching her hand.

Khushi pressed her hands together to control the shiver. Arnav saw that and understood her nervousness. He pressed her hand gulping.

"I know you would not have prepared for THIS as our marriage happened so hurriedly... We got married within just two days. Relax... we no need to hurry this" he said lovingly.

Khushi smiled at him pleasantly. Arnav nodded yes.

"Khushi, I want to clear something before stepping into our relationship. I have no one other than Anu. Our world is very small. Now, you are also a part of it. Please don't compare yourself with Anu. You guys can never be equal"

Khushi looked at him gulping.

"She is my sister and you are my wife. Your roles are different. You both are important to me accordingly. So, no comparison is needed. Ok?"

Khushi nodded ok smiling.

"Khushi, I expect only one thing from you... I don't like people showing differences behind my back. Please never do that. Don't hide anything from me no matter how severe the matter is. You are my wife. I want you to be open book to me... and I promise, I will also be the same to you. You have all the right to question me if I stumble from my position... Ok?" Arnav said straight to avoid further misunderstandings.

"Definitely, Arnavji. I will never hide anything from you. And thank you for giving me assurance about this relationship"

"Our life is also a kind of journey. Keeping our concentration on our way is more important to avoid unwanted mishaps. Because it won't go within us. It affects our beloved ones too... we should keep it in our minds"

Khushi nodded ok.

"Khushi, I know you would miss your parents... I hope everything will be alright"

Khushi remembered her talks with Anu about how to bring her parents and having a NIECE for Anu. Khushi controlled her smile, biting her inner lip.

"I too hope everything will be alright in a year or two," Khushi said.

"Do you think they can be consoled with a year or two?" Arnav frowned.

Khushi nodded yes.

"But how?"

Khushi smiled biting her lip.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Actually, I don't know how will you react to it... I don't know whether I should tell you that or not."

"Khushi, about what you are talking?"

"We just had an oath that we should not hide anything from one another. So, I think I should tell you"