19 Dad and Daughter

Part 19 Dad and Daughter

Anu circled his neck and cried on his shoulder. Arnav got stuck for a while and hugged his baby with pleasure, having a mild smile on his face. Khushi smirked at him making him wonder.

Arnav understood that Khushi played the reveres cards with Anu. He smiled, nodding his head left to right. Slowly turning her head, Anu looked at Khushi, with one eye, cutely.

"Understood? I won't talk to you if you bite me again" Khushi said, extending her finger.

Anu again laid on Arnav's shoulder, flipping her lower lip. Arnav tapped her back lovingly.

"Don't worry Beta... Papa is here..." he kissed her hair.

Anu looked at Arnav with a cute pout.

"Khushi, don't shout at my Baby... understand?" Arnav said.

Khushi raised her brows, tilting her head.

"Va dha..." Anu called Arnav, caressing his cheek with her fingers.

"Call him PAPA... not what the..." Khushi said laughingly.

"Let her call me anything... she calls me... it's enough" Arnav said smiling and kissed Anu's cheek.

"Ok, come to me..." Khushi called Anu, extending her hands.

"Na Na..." Anu nodded no.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"What the..." Khushi said and Arnav laughed.

"Let her be with me..." he said.

"Ok... I will bring you tea"

Arnav nodded ok. Khushi came to the kitchen and saw Manorama there.

"Did Anu sleep?"

"No, aunty, she is with her Papa"

"Wow... really?" Manorama asked unbelievably.

"Yeah..."

"Thank God, they patch up"

"Yeah..." Khushi looked here and there.

"Whom you are searching for?"

"Who else? I'm searching for the villains"

"They are in their room"

"By the way, what are you doing here, Aunty?"

"Just felt to have tea. But, Hari Prakash is not here. So, thought to prepare it on my own"

"Wait, I will prepare it"

Manorama nodded ok. Khushi prepared tea for everyone. Manorama saw Radhika's saree behind the wall. She gestured for Khushi through her eyes. Khushi looked in the direction and shrank her eyes, biting her teeth.

"Is Anu sleeping?" Manorama asked.

"No, she is in the room"

"Is she with her Papa?"

"Yes, aunty" Khushi sighed.

"How did she get attached to him?"

"Don't ask me about it, aunty... Giving her a bar of chocolate, he grabbed her attention." Khushi said wearily.

"She is a kid Khushi, how could he make her eat chocolate?" Manorama asked looking at Radhika's saree.

"He lost his sense... He is not in the sense of thinking anything good" Khushi said wrathfully.

"Chocolates are not good for kids," Manorama said.

"This is why I don't want to come here... He is ordering me to bring tea for him like before."